TALES FROM THE FAR TERRITORY is Here!

Admin

2 minutes ago, Glacia said:

Even with exhaustive testing, a global launch will always have a chance to have errors. 

Please be comprehensive and respectful, this kind of issues can happen always in all games, it's how developing work. No one is gonna die for waiting one or two hours for a fix 😎 

Ex-mmorpg developer here, it happened to me that i was working around six months with something and 'Everything works perfectly, even with people testing!' , and at the launch an unknown error or mistake broke everything, leaving all the players out of the game and causing a massive chaos.  The feeling it's horrible.

Just relax 😉

Quiet Super fan boy :) . The people that are sick or botched launches are talking.

Edited by DogFoodEaterPs4

verified  local files via steam

all good

looks like a long dark night for the tech Team - i go to sleep now

pls Hinterland Team keep in mind you are the Company with the best reputation - you have loots of good will, so dont't fidle to long -you will solve it eventually - have a good night everyone

Edited by Neromancer
spelling aggain

steam forum:

Originally posted by belthize:
Originally posted by a Cat:
Quoting and bumping because it fixed for me. This guy deserves at least 5% of the money we sent to hinterland today

Worked for me too. copy TheLongDark\tld_dlc\wintermute\baselib.dll to TheLongDark\baselib.dll

Confirmed - works like a charm!!!!!

Thank you!!!!

6 minutes ago, Glacia said:

Even with exhaustive testing, a global launch will always have a chance to have errors. 

Please be comprehensive and respectful, this kind of issues can happen always in all games, it's how developing work. No one is gonna die for waiting one or two hours for a fix 😎 

Ex-mmorpg developer here, it happened to me that i was working around six months with something and 'Everything works perfectly, even with people testing!' , and at the launch an unknown error or mistake broke everything, leaving all the players out of the game and causing a massive chaos.  The feeling it's horrible.

Just relax 😉

Sure, things happen, but his is like buying a new car, handing over the check and the car won't start...

6 minutes ago, Pencil said:

The Long Dark is working for me now, but it seems as though I got Survival Edition and not the whole game. It wants me to buy Wintermute even though I owned the game before this update. Any way to fix this?

My game finally launched but my Wintermute is also gone.
That's not cool.......

Edited by stapeliad