TALES FROM THE FAR TERRITORY is Here!

Admin

1 minute ago, Mistral said:

In the meantime, besides what was said in the Youtube vid are there any detail patch notes for the actual features included in this first update?

I'm guessing that, if there were to be any, they would've been dropped soon after the update was released. 

But then everything changed when il2cpp attacked...

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, hozz1235 said:

Hey players! If you are still having issues launching TALES FROM THE FAR TERRITORY, please restart Steam and see if that helps. It should resolve everything!

LOL, he obviously didn't try himself, or he would have noticed that this doesn't fix anything.

I have restarted Steam multiple times, deleted the download and re-installed multiple times, and rebooted Windows multiple times. Nada.

-t

A fix should be live for the il2cpp issue. If you're still experiencing game issues, please restart Steam.

If you still encounter the issue after restarting, please try uninstalling and reinstalling the game. We appreciate your patience!

• Upvote 3
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, isacsoyo said:

its been one hour and the dlc still isnt out for epic games store 😔

Patience...they may be trying to get the Steam release sorted out so they can squash any launch bugs before pushing it into Epic. Think of it this way...we are all logging in and out, then uninstalling and reinstalling...and you get to reap the rewards. :)

8 minutes ago, Admin said:

A fix should be live for the il2cpp issue. If you're still experiencing game issues, please restart Steam.

If you still encounter the issue after restarting, please try uninstalling and reinstalling the game. We appreciate your patience!

I tried all of this twice, but did not work for me

• Upvote 1

Even with exhaustive testing, a global launch will always have a chance to have errors. 

Please be comprehensive and respectful, this kind of issues can happen always in all games, it's how developing work. No one is gonna die for waiting one or two hours for a fix 😎 

Ex-mmorpg developer here, it happened to me that i was working around six months with something and 'Everything works perfectly, even with people testing!' , and at the launch an unknown error or mistake broke everything, leaving all the players out of the game and causing a massive chaos.  The feeling it's horrible.

Just relax 😉

• Upvote 5
  • Like 3