Episode Four Teaser & Launch Date

Admin

This is great news. :3  

The animation looks top notch! 

The lady on the phone sounds really playful with Mackenzie. Perhaps to lighten the mood among convicts and corpses. Perhaps Mackenzie might be tempted to move on from Astrid? 

Also, did anyone catch that Skyrim reference? Hehe, it has to be. He's finally awake. 

• Upvote 3
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Stinky socks said:

They did purchase some mocap equipment recently!😎

Yep! Their capitalization on the Capcom and Telltale issues was really well done and probably helped them through pandemic development a lot! 

If you do give in to playing the story mode, I'd wait a couple days for any hotfixes to come in. Also episode 2 and 3 are wayy better than episode 1. EP 2 has really good mystical storytelling while EP 3 has such a great feel to it, along with side quests done right. 

Uh🤐thank you for heads up, dear Sir, but I already played ep123 when I initially found TLD back in december(epic giveaway)😊. Shortly afterwards, I found out that the story was not complete at the time and, well, I got damaged..

I guess, since I haven't faithfully refrained my body from story mode altogether, it might not be worth the hassle and pain to begin the path of denial halfway in.

I'm sorry, is this making any sense?

On 9/23/2021 at 1:14 AM, Stinky socks said:

Who's waiting like a boss for episode 5 to come out before playing?😶🐔

I haven't played either of the redux versions. waiting for all 5 to then bingeplay the whole story...
Difficult to avoid all the spoilers here on the forum though...