Episode Four Teaser & Launch Date

It should be 2 hours and 10 minutes or so if everything works out so the countdown is on... should be a pretty big update file me thinks with so much new animation?

Part of me still wishes I would be able to wait till December (or whenever it is) when the map comes to Survival, so I could experience it fully blind, and without the scripted path, unmissable dialog and the easy Voyager-esque "Hardened survivor" difficulty level with automatic saving... but I know I won't be able to hold on until then or ignore watching youtube of it. So tonight it is! Or at the weekend at the latest if there are some bigger bugs in need of hotfixing...

The new features version list will be interesting, as I wonder if any of the new gameplay mechanics will immediately also transfer to Survival or whether we have to wait until the full region update for their implementation...

Also looking forward to see if there are bug fixes for some bits that have been on the to-do-list for ages now... would be nice to get the teas working again too and not burning

Anyway I'm sure it'll be good for what it is. Even having new backdrop in the main menu is always exciting

Edited by Mistral
  • Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Get ready for the next episode of THE LONG DARK's Story Mode. FURY, THEN SILENCE is coming to Steam, Xbox, PlayStation, Epic Games Store, and Nintendo Switch on October 6, 2021. (Free for all current

Thanks for the feedback and the hype, Survivors. We're really excited to share this Episode with you. 

Just two more sleeps, Survivors! 

Posted Images

53 minutes ago, manolitode said:

When is episode 5 coming?

According to Raphael's twitter, 90 minutes after 12:36 Brazilian Time, GMT -3. Or 11:36 ET...

WhatsApp Image 2021-10-06 at 13.01.16.jpeg

Edited by romerabr
Added screenshot
  • Upvote 1
  • Like 1
  • Admin changed the title to Episode Four Teaser & Launch Date