Paradise Meadow's key missing?

Old Hermit

As far as i know, there are 4 possible spots for the key to spawn: body inside barn, body behind house, tractor floor, pickup panel.

I checked several times, and looked every corner around the region. No luck. I even found a backpack on a hill close to the barn, but no sign of the key.

Is that intended? a zero spawn chance?

edit: yes, i searched about it on forums, no luck there too

Edited by Old Hermit

• 2 weeks later...

Damn I almost went insane looking for the damn thing before coming here and seeing that it is a bug indeed. Standard Stalker here and no corpses around the farm. From what I've seen most people that has this problem don't have any corpses spawned in the area. The OCD is gonna kill me now 😢

20 hours ago, Admin said:

No updates as of yet, but we continue to work on resolving this issue. Thank you again for your patience. 

I'm almost certain that this bug is making human corpses disappear. I moved on to Hushed River Vale and didn't find a single corpse yet. I've explored more than half of the map already, passing by 9 possible corpse spawn points as of now and not a single one was actually there. Can't be a coincidence right?

On 1/29/2022 at 5:15 PM, turtle777 said:

Well, if they can't fix the bug, they should just make it a band-aid fix and leave the door unlocked.

Not being able to enter the house can be quite annoying on IL.

-t

I agree.  I'm speculating, but I think they're trying to change things so that all corpses eventually despawn potentially somewhat at the encouragement of fans who kept requesting that corpses like the one inside the Camp Office disappear after being looted.  While I don't love sharing by bedroom/bed with a corpses, I'd prefer they go back to as it was before Perilous Constraint (i.e. persistent corpses)... at least temporarily.  It's really annoying that this whole location has become inaccessible to many and I'm also having sudden issues with a severe shortage of crow feathers.

30 minutes ago, UpUpAway95 said:

I agree.  I'm speculating, but I think they're trying to change things so that all corpses eventually despawn potentially somewhat at the encouragement of fans who kept requesting that corpses like the one inside the Camp Office disappear after being looted.  While I don't love sharing by bedroom/bed with a corpses, I'd prefer they go back to as it was before Perilous Constraint (i.e. persistent corpses)... at least temporarily.  It's really annoying that this whole location has become inaccessible to many and I'm also having sudden issues with a severe shortage of crow feathers.

Yeah Ive noticed  there's hardly any feathers around lately too. I don't normally mind so much but I'm losing a lot of arrows !🙂 

• Upvote 1

On 2/4/2022 at 9:58 AM, Leeanda said:

Come on, give them a break guys! It's only been a few weeks . I'm sure they're doing the best they can. They always do . I'd rather they take their time and get it right than rush it.

They don't need to get it right fast. Just band-aid fix it by making the door temporarily unlocked.

It can't be THAT hard.

-t

1 hour ago, turtle777 said:

They don't need to get it right fast. Just band-aid fix it by making the door temporarily unlocked.

It can't be THAT hard.

-t

No offence but it's not hard to leave the house alone  until the fix is done properly  is it?  Plus they might not be able to do a temporary job for some reason. 

• Upvote 1