Where are you from?

Guest Jeffery Simpson

Lazy is perfectly fine. 

I live in a small city called White Rock which is basically a suburb of Vancouver Canada. 

USA- PA is where I was born. Lived all over the US as a military family growing up, moving from base to base. also spent time in Germany and Poland for the same reasons. Traveled the US when I was out on my own, and lived all over the US, but always come back to PA. I swear if you are born here, they implant a magnet in you just after you are born, that pulls you back, whether you like it or not, lol. (Go Steelers!)

• Upvote 1
  • Like 2

I'm in Western Australia. Almost as far from Canada as you can actually get. The worlds worst long haul flight is from where I am to Montreal. 

Earlier this year was the first time I ever experienced snow when I went skiing in the US. 

Most of the new bird noises in the game sound like no bird I've heard in my life. 

Snakes and spiders and sharks I'm fine with but I'd probably be terrified if I ever saw a bear.

• Like 1

Wow, We have people from around the world. I'll share some details with you guys then. I was born in 1997 in Berlin and when I was seven my family moved to America with my dad's brother in Washington, my dad and his family are American but my mom and her family are German.DN5iNWE-german-flag-wallpaper.thumb.jpg.ec8b05de1ccc004dc225eec7b6a4c5ed.jpg I may sound American but I was born and raised in Germany.

• Upvote 1

Hi :) 

I am from Norway, .. I currently live on the vest coast on a hill/mountain overlooking the north sea. So a bit like the long dark without the snow... there are wolfs but not was far vest as here, we don't have moose here but we have a lot of deer. When we got married we lived inland in the east and got snowed in every winter, got moose in our garden so. yeah, love snow, terrified of moose :) always say I rather meet a wolf then a moose.. still mean it, even in game :) 

On 6/3/2019 at 6:07 PM, Grignard_TN said:

I live in the hell that is southern Appalachia in the US. 

Is that like desert? I always wanted to see a Desert.. and have a giant cactus in my garden.. 

On 5/29/2019 at 3:01 PM, DaveMcD said:

I'm in Western Australia.

Oh Australia is on my list of places I really want to see.. until I see the size of the bugs then I am so happy that our bugs are tiny and harmless... 

On 5/27/2019 at 6:43 PM, Jeffery Simpson said:

Lazy is perfectly fine. 

I live in a small city called White Rock which is basically a suburb of Vancouver Canada. 

So is the long dark landscape a lot like Canada? :) 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/5/2019 at 2:03 AM, MrsValkyrieCat said:

am from Norway, .. I currently live on the vest coast on a hill/mountain overlooking the north sea.

That sounds wonderful!  I'm in Coventry, Connecticut, southern New England in the US.  Its very green and the land is really old, so our mountains have been worn away.  

• Upvote 1

On 6/30/2019 at 12:44 AM, Jolan said:

That sounds wonderful!  I'm in Coventry, Connecticut, southern New England in the US.  Its very green and the land is really old, so our mountains have been worn away.  

Well the area I live in has litterly been carved out during the last ice age :) so we have large fjords not far from were I live,  so you can walk on what seems flat then suddenly theres a large drop down so can be scary if you hike in the mountains in unknown areas. 

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

• 4 months later...

I'm from Estonia though I plan to move to either Netherlands or Germany.

I can speak English, Estonian and a little bit of Russian.

The town I live at has some wildlife which is mostly visible during night time. Foxes and rabbits are very common, though rabbits over here have really long limbs for some reason, as if they were dumped into a puddle in Chernobyl and they started mutating. There's also deer here, although they're mostly in the forests.

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...
On 6/3/2019 at 6:07 PM, Grignard_TN said:

I live in the hell that is southern Appalachia in the US. 

Yet, look at how music and dancing make these appalachian people so beautiful

And please, watch the full doc here, it is worth the Library of congress, it is well worth 45mins of your time, you'll set up that snow shelter later lol.

Edited by JMK
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/20/2020 at 8:46 AM, JMK said:

Yet, look at how music and dancing make these appalachian people so beautiful

And please, watch the full doc here, it is worth the Library of congress, it is well worth 45mins of your time, you'll set up that snow shelter later lol.

Sometimes Inbred and retarted people have "idiot savant" type talents. They could be the next Mozart but I want nothing to do with them.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...