Announcing TALES FROM THE FAR TERRITORY

Admin

On 11/10/2022 at 11:54 AM, vladxs2000 said:

Hi guys,

Any info if the game will be updated to natively support apple's m1, m2 processors and of course Metal 3 for the mac version?

I have been asking this same question.  Seems like MAC is last on the radar, at best.

Edited by Mig_zvm

On 11/30/2022 at 2:55 AM, Ghurcb said:

But they are gonna be added in one of the free survival updates, not the expansion pass. Frankly, I don't see the need for improvised cramp-ons, if devs wanted to add a way to lower your chances of getting a sprain, they could make it so that you (for example) can't get one when you're at <50% of your carry capacity. If improvised cramp-ons are gonna be as good as the normal ones, that would likely discourage people from exploring ash canyon.

It's possible they might remove the regular Crampons on Stalker and above.

This would make improvised crampons the only option for those playing the highest difficulties.

Edited by RossBondReturns
extra words
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, RossBondReturns said:

It's possible they might remove the regular Crampons on Stalker and above.

This would make improvised crampons the only option for those playing the highest difficulties.

Certainly possible that it would be associated with the baseline resource setting... baseline resources low (which is the one that eliminates the high-end clothing, knives and hatchets, etc.) affecting interloper, but not stalker.  If they go that route, I would expect then that the crampons would only disappear from interloper and custom games where the baseline resources are set to low.  There may or may not be a separate toggle to deactivate them separated (as is the case with the guns).

4 minutes ago, Luca Loquax said:

SAME !   I am going to convert that de Havilland Canada DHC-2 Beaver into a Strategic Bomber, fly over the Bear's spawn point and assume a Nuclear Assault Readiness Formation.   :)   

We have to find the bears first... I'm presuming the refresh will move them as well.   

I'd be happy with a rocket launcher 😁

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, Mistral said:

Thank god it's a national holiday here on Tuesday, for maximum first impressions session. What's the launch time for tomorrow, 10AM Pacific again? Guess I'll watch that long Raph video while the game starts downloading

the DLC comes tomorrow (depending where you are), the 5th. 10am PST is correct :)

Hello everyone! T minus 61 minutes until the update for PC, I feel like a kid in a candy shop with unlimited spending budget! 

However, quick question; will I have to redo all my settings, especially the one for getting not nauseous? 

Edited by Iriskl
Missed some words due to excitement
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Iriskl said:

However, quick question; will I have to redo all my settings, especially the one for getting not nauseous? 

I don’t think so. Even when I uninstalled TLD and came back to it a few months later, the settings were still the same. I don’t see how this would be any different.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, conanjaguar said:

I don’t think so. Even when I uninstalled TLD and came back to it a few months later, the settings were still the same. I don’t see how this would be any different.

O that would be great! Thanks for your fast reply!