Screenshot for Screenshot Saturday

9 hours ago, devamadhu said:

Shot this guy and then passed some time while waiting for him to bleed out. Walked around the corner to find this.

What.png

Whoa.png

That is both awful and hilarious, at the same time. Were you able to harvest by standing below it and clicking on the carcass, even though it is levitating, magically? 

O.oo.O

(And did you post a bug report with a debug screenshot, hopefully?)

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

On 11/4/2018 at 5:48 PM, piddy3825 said:

you've been busy!

Yup took up residence at the gas station and wanted to clear out any wolves that would harass me there as i did my initial looting. I didn't actually need the wolf coat as i have a bear coat and expedition parka, but i figured i'd make and leave one in each region in case something happened to my current coats, plus it gives me something to pass the time with. 

I've been playing The Long Dark for about 4 months now, and I had never experienced an aurora at sunrise. This is from the Lonely Lighthouse.

[Sorry for the 'sprint' indicator there, but on the Mac my only way of taking screenshots is to use the system shortcut (Command-Shift-3), and Shift triggers sprinting mode. F10 doesn't work.]

Screen Shot 2018-11-11 at 04.58.29.png

• Upvote 2
  • Like 1

I finished looting Milton. I didn't know improvised tools could be found. Maybe I shouldn't carry ALL of this back to Mistery Lake...

I'm trying to imagine how would it feel to load 169,55 kgs in a backpack and then realizing "Too heavy, can't move"...

TheLongDark 11_11_2018 18_47_48.png

Edited by Doc Feral
  • Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, Doc Feral said:

I'm trying to imagine how would it feel to load 169,55 kgs in a backpack and then realizing "Too heavy, can't move"...

Haha, I wonder if with that weight your guy starts complaining more vehemently, or just keeps uttering understatements such as "I may have to drop something". I remember marines captured by the Stroggs in Quake II, who kept begging "Make it stop!", "Kill me now"… Those complaints would be a better fit for this scenario! :D

34 minutes ago, Doc Feral said:

not sure you got it all...  last time I cleaned out that map I came away with over 300 Kilos of stuff.  Which I did haul all the way to ML, 35 kilos at a time.  lol

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Morrick said:

Haha, I wonder if with that weight your guy starts complaining more vehemently, or just keeps uttering understatements such as "I may have to drop something". I remember marines captured by the Stroggs in Quake II, who kept begging "Make it stop!", "Kill me now"… Those complaints would be a better fit for this scenario! :D

Once the weight becomes immobilizing the complaints stop. Probably thinking "having fun, huh?"

54 minutes ago, piddy3825 said:

not sure you got it all...  last time I cleaned out that map I came away with over 300 Kilos of stuff.  Which I did haul all the way to ML, 35 kilos at a time.  lol

I'm on Stalker, left most firewood and books behind. Probably most plants had already been processed. And another nice load is waiting at the Orca station, or at the park office, I'm not sure...

Edited by Doc Feral
  • Like 1