Screenshot for Screenshot Saturday

On 11/6/2018 at 3:38 PM, ThePancakeLady said:

That is both awful and hilarious, at the same time. Were you able to harvest by standing below it and clicking on the carcass, even though it is levitating, magically? 

O.oo.O

(And did you post a bug report with a debug screenshot, hopefully?)

I was able to harvest it! It only felt right. There was a tiny bit of blood on the branch under the body post-harvest. The next day, the carcass had migrated to the ground.

I didn't post a bug report - I'm not super aware of how that whole thing works.

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

Deleted several posts.

Please keep this thread for screenshots you have taken in The Long Dark. Please do not post:

• our promotional artwork
  • screenshots of the loading screens
  • our cover art
  • screenshots created using unofficial mods

Again this thread is only for images you've captured while playing The Long Dark.

Thank you.

• Upvote 6

2 hours ago, Goodzilla said:

@admin

So this picture posted by DearTransfer which you deleted was not made in normal game modus and he used some mods?

I was so greenly to believe he really made this boat step by step himself placing the tinders very carefully

o.O

Have you tried doing that? The game does not allow us to place items that way. The only way to do it is using a third party Mod. You cannot make that "boat" in the regular game, no way, no how.  Which is why they ask us not to post images made using mods, because some folks *ahem* will think that they can make or find that thing or place in the vanilla game, and may get upset when they can't.

They have rules posted on the site here, we are all expected to read and follow them. 

• Upvote 2

On 11/26/2018 at 11:23 AM, k0s0ff said:

It looks like I brought snow into the house. But I'd like to know what it is.

20181126233335_1.thumb.jpg.9589c15018b8e3b12a0d81a2c47a1644.jpg

Good question, but why is that every post apocalyptic game has garbage on the floors is beyond me.  Why do I have to chop up that broom?  Can't you just let me sweep my place?

• Upvote 3
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, piddy3825 said:

Good question, but why is that every post apocalyptic game has garbage on the floors is beyond me.  Why do I have to chop up that broom?  Can't you just let me sweep my place

Perhaps not have to wait for the guests.:)

But I agree! Why? HL