November 2023 Dev Diary

Admin

Why not tomorrow? Or even today? Their historical release data shows that Monday and Tuesday are the most likely candidates for launch.

Wednesday is probably good day too as game breaking bugs can be solved before weekend starts.

And once again, they are in Pacific time, it's not even 10AM at Hinterland office yet. Obviously they are going to do launch when their support team is staffed, so no 3AM launches (even though Europe would love it). There is a small possibility it could still come out today.

Edited by Mistral
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, dominik89 said:

The best date for the launch is today, but there is no movement.I hope it will be released later in the night.We are looking forward.

Note: Raphael could at least come out today and give information in advance.

The best date was yesterday lol

• Upvote 1

All I'm trying to convey is that it will be ready when it's ready... and when it's ready, I'm sure Hinterland will tell us.

I think that creating expectation based on an assumption, is often how folks end up giving themselves a lot of disappointment.

:coffee::fire::coffee:

Edited by ManicManiac
  • Upvote 3

10 minutes ago, ManicManiac said:

All I'm trying to convey is that it will be ready when it's ready... and when it's ready, I'm sure Hinterland will tell us.

I think that creating expectation based on an assumption, is often how folks end up giving themselves a lot of disappointment.

:coffee::fire::coffee:

When you saw the gif…. Did you giggle even just a little though??

I was making a joke 🙂👍🏼

• Upvote 3
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, thekillergreece said:

@RossBondReturns @deviro_verity

Official Trailers & Teasers playlist has been updated today. 26 videos, two hidden.

It's most likely today.

Thank. You!

Zombie Wolf day, I can"t wait!!

The more I think about it, the more I expect there will be little to no food in the ZoC. What with the recipes and low weight of cooked items, it would make total sense for it to be an incentive to cook more / make use of what was implemented in the previous update. We'll see.

1 hour ago, Valuable Hunting Knife said:

hope I'm wrong, but 2 videos suggests we'll get a short teaser first, with the release trailer a few days later.

There's only one hidden video, as far as I can see. And Raphs post on twitter further suggests a release today:

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Valuable Hunting Knife said:

there's 2 showing as hidden on the 'official teasers and trailers' tab- but yes, that twitter post is a good sign we might be playing later today!

You're right, there's 2. I was looking at the "Game Updates - The Long Dark" playlist. There's only one hidden video.

18 minutes ago, PilgrimReaper said:

That's what I'm hoping for (would mean 9 am PST?) but it does contradict the "6-8pm CET" above...

Well it's usually on by 7pm at the latest..it's my sons playing time between 5-9 and he always updates it for me.

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1