Known Issues 20230330

Jalos

39 minutes ago, TwoFatCatz said:

In regards to the whole cooked meat becoming 1kg, like I mentioned the other day. I did however notice that the calories are off and don’t stack with your level. Venison for example only 800 calories compared to 1000 calories

Interesting; I had just started a stalker run two days ago until the missing containers/corrupted saved issue was rectified, so cooking was back to 1. Good to know!

Can anyone confirm when this meat “feature” started.  As it begs the question as to how it occurred. if it was with the last hotfix that was a container issue. Now if it was the hotfix before that, I’m pretty sure they did some tinkering with the new cooking ingredients. However I can’t make the connection as too what Hinterland may have changed to cause this. Maybe it’s a condition issue or something. 

Edited by TwoFatCatz

I can confirm the calorie issue to the extent that I have Level 5 cooking, raw 1kg Ptarmigan is 500kcal, but after cooking mysteriously DROPS by 10% 50 450kcal for 1kg cooked ptarmigan.

I'm very trigger happy on predators so I'm not at all worried about starvation, and honestly the "oops this chicken nugget turned into a roast turkey when I took it off the stove" bug makes up for it in the short term. But yeah, deffo buggo.

• Upvote 1

On 7/16/2023 at 4:14 PM, xanna said:

what happens if I cook direct on a stone and then right-click to place the meat on the ground (ie, never use the 'take it' option from the information overlay)

Well, fellow survivors, what happens is it shows as the lower weight while on the ground, but gains those extra grams up to 1kg once it's in the inventory, same as picking it up from the fire.

I cooked a small piece of trout and the weights for that were all over the place. It was ruined, and about 0.3kg, but in my inventory grew to 1.14kg, and 100%.

I did forget to look at the calorie multipliers again though.

2 hours ago, xanna said:

Well, fellow survivors, what happens is it shows as the lower weight while on the ground, but gains those extra grams up to 1kg once it's in the inventory, same as picking it up from the fire.

I cooked a small piece of trout and the weights for that were all over the place. It was ruined, and about 0.3kg, but in my inventory grew to 1.14kg, and 100%.

I did forget to look at the calorie multipliers again though.

We are currently working to resolve this issue, the issue where water is disappearing from containers, and other high-priority bugs. Thank you for your patience -- we will share more information in the very near future. 

• Upvote 2

@Leeanda My Astrid only turns to Will in TWM and in keepers pass north. Every where else she’s fine.

When I reported the bug to @Admin and filed a ticket (weeks ago now) I did tell them it was only occurring in these areas for me and generally only on one side of the map. The side closest to the entrance to PV. I tested my character in every other region and like I said it’s only in TWM and keepers pass north. In fact in keepers pass north not even a save and reload fixes it for me.

But right now I think they have bigger issues to fix 😅

Edited by TwoFatCatz

3 minutes ago, TwoFatCatz said:

@Leeanda My Astrid only turns to Will in TWM and in keepers pass north. Every where else she’s fine.

When I reported the bug to @Admin and filed a ticket (weeks ago now) I did tell them it was only occurring in these areas for me and generally only on one side of the map. The side closest to the entrance to PV. I tested my character in every other region and like I said it’s only in TWM and keepers pass north. In fact in keepers pass north not even a save and reload fixes it for me.

But right now I think they have bigger issues to fix 😅

I've been through keepers pass  several times and been fine in there..  twm though I was up on the northwest (looking at the map as is);which I don't usually go to so is it not a general map issue but a more specific part of the map?    I find it odd it hasn't happened anywhere else.

But yes they have more important things going on. ..  I can certainly put up with old grumpy for a while...😁 

@Admin.  I'm not in any rush but is there any news on the consol fixes ?  I'd love to see the ptarmigans

19 minutes ago, TwoFatCatz said:

@Leeanda oh crap. I forgot you were xbox. Yeah the pigeons are great. It will be neat when you get them.

On a happy note I caught myself a 15kg rabbit 🤣🤣 No judgement people I was in a tight spot and needed the food.

15 kg???   Lol😁. That's one big rabbit pie for dinner😅 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, TwoFatCatz said:

@Leeanda try harvesting, keeping it in your inventory then cooking it and then taking it back into your inventory. 

I mean I’m not promoting it, but I’m doing science to see if it’s specific to certain save files, pc, xbox etc

I'll try it in the morning.  Is it just bunnies?