What’s the dumbest thing you could add to the game that would still make sense

florpman

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 7/17/2023 at 10:24 AM, Semple Fi said:

Actual cannibal Shia LeBouf

that skit is HILARIOUS

Wait, it's only a skit?!

But seriously, now I need to add Shia LeBouf as the dumbest thing that could be added to the game but still make sense. And bear traps to cripple my leg....

• Upvote 1

On 1/23/2024 at 7:18 AM, Dubstepbunnyglitch said:

Sitting in chairs.

Or sitting in beds. Reading books. Or doing most anything... I mean, why can't we get a bit warm being still and reading/repairing?

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, diggity said:

yeah, a book by a nice cozy fire and a cup of tea - if they could somehow really add an appropriate classic, like Robinson Crusoe, or Lord of the Flies - I might actually read those again.

I did suggest the option. Someone else (maybe you heh) suggested classics that no longer have monetary holds to actually read in game. But, I'd also be fine with being able to warm up in a bed or bedroll whilst repairing clothing.

But yeah, classics for reading would benefit me irl as well.

• Upvote 2

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/24/2023 at 5:49 PM, bysinda said:

The ability to through a backpack off a cliff! Carrying everything on your back when climbing down doesn't make sense to me, I would totally throw some stuff down 

Yes! I actually tried that when I first played the game because that seem like the most logical solution for climbing down the ropes. Regardless of how close I would get to the edge and drop stuff, it would not fall unfortunately 😂

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Tonya1026 said:

Yes! I actually tried that when I first played the game because that seem like the most logical solution for climbing down the ropes. Regardless of how close I would get to the edge and drop stuff, it would not fall unfortunately 😂

Or, pull the rope up, tie your BP on the end and lower it down.  Less damage to it and it's contents.

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

Improvised weapon: potato gun. Needs spray paint, can, cardboard tube, duct tape. Spray paint is the propellant/combustible. Can knock out rabbits with it, and occasionally scare wolves, kinda like with rocks. Ammo would be potatos…

• Upvote 1