What’s the dumbest thing you could add to the game that would still make sense

florpman

5 minutes ago, ManicManiac said:

@LunarLime
@Leeanda
I concur.
I tried "Green Hell..."  that nutrition system just feels to me like a horrible slog.  It's the single reason I can't bring myself like or even play that game ever again. 😖

To me, there's only so much micromanaging I'm willing to do before I'm just not having fun anymore... Green Hell is way over that line for me.

:coffee::fire::coffee:

The videos I've seen of  green hell look rather odd because of that...    Very unbalanced overall...

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, Semple Fi said:

I’m still laughing about dementia

🤣🤣🤣

Will keeps forgetting where he left his plane keys

I have ADHD, and that means my survivor has it too. The number of times I'm halfway to the forge and I realise I've forgotten my hammer...

• Upvote 2
  • Like 3

19 hours ago, Leeanda said:

Please no...😊.  The thought of micro managing would probably stop me playing it .

Would have to include meal prepping too 😅 Cattails and deer steak with an orange soda.  Interloper difficulty only 🤣

@xanna tooth decay 🤣 laughed out loud on that one

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Semple Fi said:

Would have to include meal prepping too 😅 Cattails and deer steak with an orange soda.  Interloper difficulty only 🤣

@xanna tooth decay 🤣 laughed out loud on that one

Urgh, can you imagine spending hours on prepping just to eat something in two seconds...😁.   Finely diced cattails in those temps,you'd have no fingers left😅

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Leeanda said:

Urgh, can you imagine spending hours on prepping just to eat something in two seconds...😁.   Finely diced cattails in those temps,you'd have no fingers left😅

Then they could include fingerless gloves 🧤 in the game LOL 😆 

Edited by Semple Fi
Glovess
  • Upvote 2

23 hours ago, xanna said:

No, wait, that would be awesome

Actually, It would be awesome because…… it could only work during an Aurora when skies are clear. 

Unless it was crank driven like mine elevator…. or if you were caught on it when the Aurora stopped!

Still sounds awesome though

• Upvote 1