The Long Dark Hotfixed to v1.93 [71192]

Admin

58 minutes ago, hozz1235 said:

I am hoping they will introduce a mechanic to repair them.  Until that time, I only put them on when I'm around ice (FM coming to mind).  I wish I could wear them all the time...

Rope climbs are the other place to use them... makes them way easier on the player.

10 hours ago, MarrowStone said:

I think they should only be repairable. That way plays HAVE to journey for them and repair them at bleak Inlet, making both maps important even for interlopers. 

The spare flare gun shells at BI lighthouse are valuable for Interloper / Deadman player, so there is already a reason to go there, but yeah in general I wouldn't mind the cannery being more of a unique repairing place

Edited by Mistral

10 minutes ago, Ps4Methuselah said:

İşaret fişeği tabancalarından bahsetmişken dostum, ... neden işaret fişeği için cephane, tabanca ve tüfek gibi yeniden doldurulamaz? Bu tasarımla mı yoksa kazayla mı?:işaret fişeği tabancası:

A flare bullet required potassium nitrate, food soda and candle paint to color it. Adding this to the game means two new products. 

I hope I have the opportunity to do that in real life. 

I’m getting a lot of those black screens in 1.93 usually during or after picking up an item. And the usual method of menu twiddling is much less successful at making the screen come back. PS4 pro

The problem seemed totally fixed in previous version 

1 hour ago, Adamo said:

I’m getting a lot of those black screens in 1.93 usually during or after picking up an item. And the usual method of menu twiddling is much less successful at making the screen come back. PS4 pro

The problem seemed totally fixed in previous version 

Sorry to hear that. Please contact our Support Team at thelongdark.com/support.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/20/2021 at 4:55 PM, hozz1235 said:

I am hoping they will introduce a mechanic to repair them.  Until that time, I only put them on when I'm around ice (FM coming to mind).  I wish I could wear them all the time...

I've read on steam or reddit that someone was able to repair them on milling machine in BI. Haven't tried myself though. Maybe Hinterland can confirm if this is true or not?

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...