Screenshot for Screenshot Saturday

On 4/10/2020 at 9:35 PM, vidholf said:

So I made camp in the cave nearby and slept an hour. Moose is still alive. Slept another hour. Moose is still alive. Slept another...

Moose don't bleed out; you could have sat there indefinitely and it wouldn't have mattered. Moose you must kill outright by shooting them until they drop.

• Upvote 1

On 4/9/2020 at 4:41 PM, Ice Hole said:

Did you ever want to know what is behind this door?
screen_e77ae2ac-3a8d-42d4-a23e-f42663af6dcb_hi.thumb.png.9a94c4712b29c171bd4bf47c555072eb.png

Reveal hidden contents

My Jedi Clairvoyance skills are improving.

screen_23fb1ff8-85c4-48c4-aba2-1ffef66399c4_hi.thumb.png.b260f8b6dd8084fddeee385e886585cc.png

Yeah, I always wondered what was behind that hatch....

wouldn't it be cool if the flight data recorder and the cockpit voice recorder was behind that door and all you had to was bring up a couple of those big 15 kilo batteries and then when the aurora came you could open the door, hook up the batteries and playback the final minutes of this doomed flight...

• Upvote 4
  • Like 2

18 hours ago, piddy3825 said:

all you had to was bring up a couple of those big 15 kilo batteries

The challenge has been put forth.  Thirty kilograms is the carry limit so in order to climb with gear or cloths the well fed benefit would assist.  Another bonus would be the moose hide satchel.  The three levels do make an interesting set of challenges.  Only Battery, Fed Battery, Papoose Battery.  

Pleasant Valley is the start location to gather two Battery, probably best at the Point Of Disagreement.  Then climb up to the summit with two Battery.  During an aurora for the added charge of excitement.

The plan for Only Battery

Since the mountain summit is accessible to goats this will be the strategy.

[All versions] Balthichou's and PlumPlonk's mods ...

• Upvote 2
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Ice Hole said:

The challenge has been put forth.  Thirty kilograms is the carry limit so in order to climb with gear or cloths the well fed benefit would assist.  Another bonus would be the moose hide satchel.  The three levels do make an interesting set of challenges.  Only Battery, Fed Battery, Papoose Battery.  

Pleasant Valley is the start location to gather two Battery, probably best at the Point Of Disagreement.  Then climb up to the summit with two Battery.  During an aurora for the added charge of excitement.

The plan for Only Battery

Reveal hidden contents

Since the mountain summit is accessible to goats this will be the strategy.

[All versions] Balthichou's and PlumPlonk's mods ...

got well fed but no satchel... this could take forever...

screen_05cd1976-27c6-49cb-a53f-66167bc2d1b4_hi.thumb.png.436ea97ddea9948a710d9d830d121fcd.png

• Upvote 5

2 hours ago, Screenshot Pilgrim said:

Hide contents

2015020510_GoodBoy2(3).thumb.png.edf169de4bfd74a21b9d5eeb180c3176.png 
If you start a custom survival mode game with passive wildlife, you can end up with a friend to keep you company in the workshop.

Bleak Inlet with custom settings 

that is so cool!  I'm gonna have to do just that in order to get me a "pet"

so does he freak out and just run around every time you come in or does he just stand there frozen in place like an icicle statue?

• Upvote 2
  • Like 1