1) Despite the old map being out of date, I believe we can use it as a reference to imagine what was on the creators' mind when they originally imagined the Great Bear Island and its regions.
2) According to the old map, Milton and PV are directly connected. So I don't think there is anny region between these two areas.
3) I think that going north in the road in Milton leads to Perseverance Mills.
3) The Prision Bus was going south on the Milton-PV road, but according to the old map the road end in the middle of nowhere. So I agree with @ThePancakeLady that there will be probably be a region in that area among CH-DP-PV-TWM.
4) I think that the Prision Bus came from Perseverance Mills and the Blackrock Penitentiary will be in the area among CH-DP-PV-TWM or on the mainland.
1) Isn't it strange that the game has made us go further south until now, while we should go north?
2) Isn't it strange that the island has a bank branch, a post office, gas stations and even a hydroelectric plant, but it doesn't have any type of government structure? For example: City Hall, Police Station, Fire Station, Hospital, etc.
3) Shouldn't it be possible to communicate with the mainland through radio stations during the Auroras?
4) FM is one of the regions with the lowest human presence, however it has 3 radio towers, while other more populated regions have only 1, such as Milton, or even none, such as CH and DP. Why?