Screenshot for Screenshot Saturday

2 minutes ago, Patrick Carlson said:

That's quite the view! And how did it work out for you? :)

ah, yes, although I survived, the subsequent mauling was something I was not prepared for.  It was brutal...  I literally felt kinda weak in the knees in the aftermath and was panicky in getting my wounds bound and the bleeding stopped.  I know that this is just a game, but the emotions and physical reaction that I had to the experience were genuinely tangible.

27 minutes ago, Morgan le Fay said:

Here are some shots I really liked. The first 2 are taken from above Mystery Lake at sunset. The last one is with my back to Mystery Lake, looking at the trees and snowy slopes at sunset.

5722f06faa6ab_OverlookingML1.thumb.jpg.8

5722f0850638e_overlookingML2.thumb.jpg.3

5722f091b6d98_forestatsunset.thumb.jpg.3

Those are some outstanding colors,  the latest graphics update is so awesome!

On 8/4/2014 at 5:52 PM, Bill Tarling said:
21 minutes ago, piddy3825 said:

Those are some outstanding colors,  the latest graphics update is so awesome!

I love watching my food frolic in my front yard

Yeah, the game looks *amazing*. I've almost been killed by wolves several times because I've been looking at the new and improved graphics. Gorgeous.

2 hours ago, Morgan le Fay said:

eah, the game looks *amazing*. I've almost been killed by wolves several times because I've been looking at the new and improved graphics. Gorgeous

Yeah, the new lighteffects are nothing but awesome.

It's incredible how the very same place can look completely differently (and especially give you different feelings) during different days. I'm currently working on a small collection of lighting screenshots from TWM myself.

Really hope one particular lighting (the orange sunset from @Morgan le Fay's wonderful screenshots) is going to occur again in my game soon. I only saw it once so far in TWM about 30 days ago and wasn't able to take a nice screenshot back then. It's a lighting not only beautiful, but also very scarce and very volatile (at least in TWM).

• Upvote 1

@FromAfar2016 : Nice screenshots, especially the one of the mountaineer's hut in the blizzard is genius in my opinion! Great lantern placement! :normal:

Haven't been lucky with my crimson sunset yet, but still made some pretty neat TWM lighting screenshots. I think they capture the specific moods caused by different lightings quite well.  

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

• Upvote 2