Screenshot for Screenshot Saturday

2 hours ago, Tbone555 said:

aw man, i have SO MANY really good, gorgeous screenies to share! but i play on xbox one, and there is no way to share them directly to the forums :crying:

Can you email those screen shots to yourself on an Xbox?

• Upvote 1

you can put your screenshots on the OneDrive, to transfer them over to a mobile device.
but thats the problem - i don't have a mobile device. if i did i'd be sharing my screenshots like crazy! every time i play i take at LEAST 10 - 20 screenies, this is the most photogenic game i've ever seen. always end up with some good shots! 

2 minutes ago, Tbone555 said:

you can put your screenshots on the OneDrive, to transfer them over to a mobile device.
but thats the problem - i don't have a mobile device. if i did i'd be sharing my screenshots like crazy! every time i play i take at LEAST 10 - 20 screenies, this is the most photogenic game i've ever seen. always end up with some good shots! 

That's too bad.  I was thinking you could upload them to the OneDrive then save them to your desktop or something like that.  

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, piddy3825 said:

screen_7c7e3ab9-82e2-46ec-a775-e9bc80f4e

Sauna TLD Style

Check it out, 63 degrees Celsius is roughly 145 degrees Fahrenheit, If only I had some coal!?!

screen_af0a6ad4-99e4-43b0-9cfb-456febda7

Car-be-Que Sauna TLD Style

hehe cool need a boom / explosion of some sort.

11 hours ago, piddy3825 said:

Sauna TLD Style

Check it out, 63 degrees Celsius is roughly 145 degrees Fahrenheit, If only I had some coal!?!

screen_af0a6ad4-99e4-43b0-9cfb-456febda7

Car-be-Que Sauna TLD Style

Great picks but something tells me in real life this wouldn't work out so well... :silly:

On 13-5-2016 at 10:21 PM, Tbone555 said:

aw man, i have SO MANY really good, gorgeous screenies to share! but i play on xbox one, and there is no way to share them directly to the forums :crying:

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/
1. Top right corner, click log in, if already logged in, click on profile (second option once you clicked on your avatar)
2. Scroll down 'till you see screenshots
3. Right click desired screenshot and save as Hatchetrules

20 hours ago, Hatchet said:

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/
1. Top right corner, click log in, if already logged in, click on profile (second option once you clicked on your avatar)
2. Scroll down 'till you see screenshots
3. Right click desired screenshot and save as Hatchetrules

i gladly would, if i had a computer :P

i use my xbox for all internet browsing. i have no phone or computer, so this makes it very difficult to share my screenshots or post links. which is the reason i havent been updating my music thread.

and that's odd, considering the xbox one is esentially a computer. it runs off of the windows 10 OS, and some guy even managed to get DOS on his xbox and boot up Duke Nukem 3D... so why cant i copy and paste and save pictures? -.-

• Upvote 1

On 30-5-2016 at 7:58 PM, Tbone555 said:

i gladly would, if i had a computer :P

i use my xbox for all internet browsing. i have no phone or computer, so this makes it very difficult to share my screenshots or post links. which is the reason i havent been updating my music thread.

and that's odd, considering the xbox one is esentially a computer. it runs off of the windows 10 OS, and some guy even managed to get DOS on his xbox and boot up Duke Nukem 3D... so why cant i copy and paste and save pictures? -.-

Pm me your profile name and the pictures you'd like to have, i'll send them through Pm. (uploaded via my pc so you'd get a couple of links)
I don't need your password, nor would i ever ask for that.
Don't be afraid to ask it multiple times, after all i'm only here to help out people and brag about myself :D

Proud of this screenshot.

Could  have done better if the wind would have been nicer with me. I didn't have one good day, always windy, always freezing (even with the best clothes I could find in the airplane). And when I thought it was over a damn wold attacked me twice in old connector islands despite my flares... (from now on every time I'll go to old connectors island, I'll kill every wolf around)

Anyway, I am done with this challenge for now

PB.PNG.86b764907874ba5f5f8cfcfa5a78c716.

Thanks you two.

Geez I thought I made a good time but it seems I am just doing average ^^ (I just find out on YouTube that someone did the challenge in 18h O.o)

Well done for recognizing Arcanine ;)

Edited by Zambudjo