Screenshot for Screenshot Saturday

Ran across this while exploring PV. Decided to take shelter before pressing on.

FCF6BEB22C00BEC307EDBA52DE6A29579C7C9264

Famished, I harvested a mostly eaten and rotting dear corpse next to the building. The light and smell of burning venison brought in a visitor. What a wolf wants is not always what a wolf gets.

DA4FE068DCF0DD1923A34378F209FC07CC4507F5

To paraphrase Morpheus, "Unless it is a bullet from this gun!"

I left the barn the next morning packing 10 pounds of meat wrapped in a fresh wolf hide.

• 2 weeks later...
lucky shot! forgive me, bear, i was so hungy...

Oh come on, there's a difference between "hungry" and "30Kg of top-of-the-foodchain predator" hungry! Rabbits and Deer are snacks put there for us to eat, not bears... :lol:

Oh come on, there's a difference between "hungry" and "30Kg of top-of-the-foodchain predator" hungry! Rabbits and Deer are snacks put there for us to eat, not bears... :lol:

Ok, I lied. :D I wanted its hide to repair my sleeping bag, which is as warm as it is smelly ^^

Nice shot! (x2)

Here here on the shot.

I have been playing the Witcher 3, so I have not tried out the new stuff in the game. Shots like these, pun intended, are starting to draw me away from Geralt and his quest of Ciri.

This thread is dedicated to amazing screenshots.

These aren't amazing, I made them in a hurry just because I needed pictures for a thread on Going Home meets Amnesia meets The Long Dark. Then I figured nobody would care so I'll just leave them here.

_tldtrappers_small.thumb.jpg.5b49a65ca9e

• 2 weeks later...
64 degrees, wow it sure gets hot up there in Canada eh? 8-)

Nice screens in that album, lots of wallpaper material for sure. Do you have that one you use for the desktop in HD without the text?

Please excuse my Fahrenheit ;) I moved to Canada a couple of years ago...I'm Celsius in public, but Fahrenheit in my brain.

I couldn't find the file for my desktop on my PC, but I did manage to dig up the link from the user that shared it in our reddit sub.

You can get it here: http://imgur.com/gallery/SbeKd2H

It's just a 4K shot of the main menu screen, which is pretty cool. If you've never taken a minute or two to watch it, it cycles through day and night as well as a couple of weather patterns. It's quite lovely =)

Not really a typical screenshot, I suppose, but I thought I'd share my current desktop with you guys. This game sure does afford us some nice wallpapers, huh? jizHYwW.png

Here's an album of some other shots I've taken in the last couple of weeks. Hope you guys enjoy them!

http://imgur.com/a/H5Ymm

:idea: IDEA TIME! :idea:

A long dark active wallpaper! It would be the menu screen in all of its time passing weather changing glory but as a background for your desktop! I would gladly let windows eat up more resources for this.

• 2 weeks later...