Screenshot for Screenshot Saturday

Some pics from the lower level of the Abandoned Mine (or Aurora Mine?) in Coastal Highway.

This is one of the scariest places (for me) to explore in this game, not just because looks quite creepy for the lack or light and the constant cracking sound of the electricity cables, but because it's a time trial to get everything you can before you run of out time and without ending up fried of course. I regret not having taken more screenshots there, but trying to get out quickly I completely forgot about it, just took these two before leaving.

TLD - 280423 (1).png

TLD - 280423 (2).png

• Upvote 3

Hello. This is my 1st real post. I use TLD since about 4 years, but never exchange about.

I use easy mode to take screen, and, sometime, add other stuf in the pict. I share this evening some pict sorry for the number.

The general subject is fire camp 😉

uuqc7s.jpg

3n7kfv.jpg

c5q5g3.jpg

hn4izb.jpg

egfvrt.jpg

same pict with a building. The building is made with Townscapper (https://oskarstalberg.com/Townscaper/)

Sorry, the shading are not beautiful here.

v2b37l.jpg

8nmcq0.jpg

60dofx.jpg

7pt5h9.jpg

Far… far

193si5.jpg

isfbm1.jpg

no firecamp… I tryed to add a building in the blizzard.

ddgiav.jpg

a pict of my car, with a scenery from mystery lake

6i9wd3.jpg

Edited by JNZ
  • Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, JNZ said:

Hello. This is my 1st real post. I use TLD since about 4 years, but never exchange about.

I use easy mode to take screen, and, sometime, add other stuf in the pict. I share this evening some pict sorry for the number.

The general subject is fire camp 😉

uuqc7s.jpg

3n7kfv.jpg

c5q5g3.jpg

hn4izb.jpg

egfvrt.jpg

same pict with a building. The building is made with Townscapper (https://oskarstalberg.com/Townscaper/)

Sorry, the shading are not beautiful here.

v2b37l.jpg

8nmcq0.jpg

60dofx.jpg

7pt5h9.jpg

Far… far

193si5.jpg

isfbm1.jpg

no firecamp… I tryed to add a building in the blizzard.

ddgiav.jpg

a pict of my car, with a scenery from mystery lake

6i9wd3.jpg

These are great pictures🙂.   Welcome to the forum too.😊

• Upvote 1

Great as if aurora wolves weren't bad enough, now we've got eight-legged aurora spiderwolves.

(I was able to take advantage of terrain to confound the pathing AI and get two aurora wolves stuck at the exact same spot while I took my sweet time to line up a killshot.)

image.png

• Upvote 4

On 5/11/2023 at 2:26 PM, Smellyfries said:

image.thumb.jpeg.4b7519f9cf5f3550cee34440e8eaf913.jpegI was out Beach Combing when I found this legendary Cat tail stalk. They weren't joking when they say it's "not very filling." 😄

You thought it was just a cattail? That’s what they all say, and do they listen to me when I warn them? Noooo…

Edited by conanjaguar
  • Upvote 1
  • Like 1