Screenshot for Screenshot Saturday

This was a from an older play I did on stalker, believe mystery lake or coastal highway. I was hunting and stopped under some rocks to cook and warm up a bit,  at first all was fine until I boiled water then I hear him. He was very close so I started tossing out torches in all directions... I had no idea he was that close.  He walked by the fire for a bit the torch kept him away.  He moved around the rocks far enough I grabbed another torch and made a run for it.   I Survived but my underwear needed heavy repairs...   

• Upvote 1

I think the detail in the artwork on this game can sometimes get overlooked when confronted with so many spectacular seeping vistas etc.- I really like this image of the maintenance shed, shows how much effort must have been put in.  The messy, cluttered decay of the manmade areas is the perfect contrast to the pristine landscapes around: 

20200210202753_1.jpg

• Upvote 4

55 minutes ago, Valuable Hunting Knife said:

I think the detail in the artwork on this game can sometimes get overlooked when confronted with so many spectacular seeping vistas etc.- I really like this image of the maintenance shed, shows how much effort must have been put in.  The messy, cluttered decay of the manmade areas is the perfect contrast to the pristine landscapes around: 

20200210202753_1.jpg

Goats are happy because near to the fire there is an image.png.9cc6aa366ba0ea53fa41febc3c7bd896.png-beam to play on.

Hi !

I'm new here and I've just started this journey into The Long Dark.

I just wanted to share this atmosphere, as I've enjoyed and found it so true to our world,
and to what I've been able to withness outdoor.

Thanks to Hinterland for this incredible odyssey !

Wish you a good one,
Cheers !

screen_905c8b5b-1d57-41b1-a2ec-7bb1a900a5ad_hi.png

• Upvote 3

22 hours ago, Screenshot Pilgrim said:

1069768294_DarkShoreline.thumb.png.0f250f3e35cfdf62b3afa8f6a84c1391.png

Dark screenshot, but in game it was a fun night on the Coastal ice.  Gloomy atmosphere with an ample supply of wood for the fishing hut.

629489995_DarkHut.thumb.png.32b6b8debd9f02f0de015e8af47d004a.png

kinda dark, hmmm?  ...t'was a dark and gloomy night and as  I slipped and fell on the ice, no one laughed, although the ice made a few cracks, lol

• Upvote 1
  • Like 2