Pop-Up Merch Store Update

Admin

Speaking of... Yesterday I was melting butter in microwave. I put bowl in, closed door a stared at spoon stuck in the butter. Those things happens. Anyway about the store. We shall see whether hatchet is there and can be shipped to EU.

• Upvote 1

On 11/4/2023 at 1:18 PM, acada said:

Speaking of... Yesterday I was melting butter in microwave. I put bowl in, closed door a stared at spoon stuck in the butter. Those things happens. Anyway about the store. We shall see whether hatchet is there and can be shipped to EU.

Hey, 

When i was 20 years younger and 20 years dumber than i am now i have worked in a construction company for about a year and a half in the UK (i was working abroad to earn money for my own place to live) as a steel erector. I was working with all kinds of metal pieces from bolts, nuts, steel elements small and big you name it. We had a big canteen there - the company was hiring about 1000 workers on that construction site so it was big and with a lot of microwaves and coffe pots and so on. One time we were having some fun time and we put like a two fists of screws, bolts and nuts in the microwave and turn it on :D 

We were amazed that the microwave didnt break. We set it for 15 sec on max power and we did see a lightning fest inside it was crazy. When it stopped we opened it and the metal parts inside had some black smokey sediment on them. When we took em out the glass plate had tiny little  holes in it in places where the lightning bolts struck. Crazy. 

So ....yeah .....🙄 for science right ? :D 

PS. We didnt dare to put a raw egg inside 🤣

• Like 1

20 hours ago, stratvox said:

Hey @Admin I have a question. I'm already subscribed to the mail list. Does this mean I'll be getting a discount code on Monday?

In my understanding the general HL mailing list is not the same as the Merch Store's mailing list.
So if you are subscribed to the Merch Store's mailing list as well (link is in the first post), then you'd probably be fine tomorrow. If you are only subscribed to the general HL mailing list, then you might want to make sure you are also subscribed on the link from the first post - just in case. I doubt you'd get double mails in case my understanding was wrong. (I also did it for both).

Edited by AdamvR

LOVE that Cranberry-colored T-shirt!! & I actually like the black mug more than the "official" mug ... yay!! Take my money!! 💸  

Oh duh!! I was so excited, I forgot the code!!

Edited by twyn1
added the "Duh" part

Well, they did say that this temp sale was just to offload extra stock they had from before... and a more permanent store would be in the future.

But oof. I was refreshing all day and just as I see it open, almost everything sold out. 😓

• Like 1