Pop-Up Merch Store Update

Admin

I completely missed out on everything I wanted. I have messaged Hinterland suggesting they do a one-off preorder for the old designs (ideally in a wider range of sizes and include the posters). This way fans can get their hands on what they want, and Hinterland don’t have to keep excess stock.

The mug I have been awaiting for 3 years was just in my reach but ‘‘twas gone far too fast T^T 

At least we all can be sad in solidarity as we await the restock  (assuming it dose when the full open happens, I don’t see why it wouldn’t come back) 

Gone all gone except few women's t-shirts.

While I was on the shop, please check the data validation on your quantity__input field. It allows to insert decimal instead of integer. Shopping cart rounds it with message that string is not allowed, so the purchase is not ruined with that, but still.

Okay so.... i was happy that i will buy some cool stuff today bcoz i was w8 on the 6th for the store to open but i didnt happen. 

How dissapointed i am now after finding out all, ALL of the stock is sold out..... oh well maybe they will restock the mugs and hatchet. Must have been very, very low stock. 😞

On 11/5/2023 at 1:42 PM, James Hickok said:

PS. We didnt dare to put a raw egg inside 🤣

There is scientific or "scientific" TV show in our country. They tested it once. With ostrich egg.  Microwave door did not stay attached to the frame.

• Upvote 2

• Admin unpinned this topic
  • Admin locked this topic