For your viewing pleasure

Willy Pete

@matchstick Honestly? I'd leave the non-essentials behind as a cache, it's what I do. As to the rest, take your time and plan your trips. Find the fastest, safest route back home and stick to it. I had to do this recently with a trip from Timberwolf mountain to Pleasant valley, got a ton of gear down from the summit to the Mountaineering Hut and then to Pleasant valley in about 8 or 9 trips total.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/2/2019 at 12:46 PM, DaPepster said:

.......needs peanut butter.  ALL the peanut butter~  :D

"These pretzels are making me thirsty"

Seriously though, it would be awesome if we got some kind of bonus for combining food items, like peanut butter and crackers. Sardines and crackers? Tomato soup and crackers? Crackers seem to go with everything. Granola bar and coffee? Put some condensed milk in my coffee and pretend it's a latte? The possibilities are endless.

3 hours ago, turtle777 said:

Stash it until level 5, then eat it. 
You can eat cooked 0% meat - no problem. 
Non-meat items are safe to eat at 0%.

-t

This 1000%. Never throw away 0% food items, you can always eat them one day. Food is at a premium, at least on Loper. Voyager, however, is a grocery store.

On 11/1/2019 at 12:45 AM, matchstick said:

IMG-20191101-003852.jpg

First game, Voyageur, day 212. I cleared hydro damn, mystery lake and Milton. Now I've got to travel back to Costal where I started. Moose satchel is equipped. Any ideas of a good way to get most of this there?

Like I was saying lol..  You'll never use half of that stuff! 

Definitely set up bases or caches in each region, it will minimize the need to haul all of that stuff around.

• Upvote 1