Screenshot for Screenshot Saturday

Perhaps not too impressive in terms of a view, but... whew, that's a lot of clothes, shoes, and newspapers! Amusing that I keep squirreling it away when I'll be leaving it almost all behind when I head from the Coast to the Lake.

hTIy0val.png

Very nice haul there. Don't die now and watch out for Brothers/Sisters of 'Fluffy' :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen:

Bridges, where is that?

Looks like a nice base camp.

this house slightly above the main town

tld%202014-11-02%2009-47-25-50.jpg

Is the deer hunting any good up there? I'm down at the shore line and have seen no deer.

Thought I'd give an Ansel Adams feel to this screenshot. This is my third time playing (without dying of shame). 30 days survived. Last 4 days has been at the Coastal Highway. I don't like it here. (map is awesome, but so many wolves)

More deer and one wolf that will kill a deer for me every day and then leave it for me and not bother me at all. And maybe some rabbits, mostly because I think they are adorable. Ooh, I just thought of a good animal that you could tame: a rabbit. Or actually 2 rabbits (1 male, 1 female) and you could get yourself a sustainable food source! That would be grreeeaaat!

• 1 month later...
Those are awesome Bill, any chance you have them in a higher resolution (say 1080p)?

Let me know which you want, and the exact size you want them at, and I can put them together on my own server for you to grab (if filesize turns out too big for forum attachments)

All 6 of the ones on this page really, especially the 2nd one in your former post and all three in the latter. 1920x1080 preferred! Thanks 8-) You could just use imgur if you want (I'm almost certain that size/res would be too large for forum attachments).

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...