Would the community like another themed event?

cekivi

Would the community like another themed event?   

44 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Evening all!

So, Canadian Thanksgiving was last weekend, Halloween is two weeks away and American Thanksgiving is shortly after that. Last year, Hinterlands released a special event in the sandbox with Jack-o-lanterns, pumpkin pie, and demon wolves. I for one really enjoyed it. Although nothing has been announced yet (and I definitely don't speak for the studio!) would the community at large enjoy another themed event for Halloween, Thanksgiving, etc.? 

I think it would be cool if there was a christmas event with christmas trees and presents under them in key locations like the camp office or the pleasant valley farmstead? The presents could contain things like a rifle, a sweater, some food, or some other good loot. It might also be cute to have the wolves wear christmas wreathes around their necks or something. Tell me what you think.

For halloween, a one night only event of rabid attack bunnies! :D  :rabbit:  (yeah @Timber Wolf, I know that would detract from the serious work, but what fun the players could have!)

And for xmas, I vote for antlers on the wolves (just to make it really confusing :P), flashing lights on the deers, and santa hats on the bears (ho ho grrrrrr). O.o

3 hours ago, FrozenCorpse said:

I'd be a very happy camper/survivalist if all the human dead became aurora zombies this Halloween. :D

No. Absolutely no. No zombies, not even for halloween, besides it is generally pretty stupid idea to code something and animate something so difficult for the sake of a single short event in the game.

Archived