Screenshot for Screenshot Saturday

My current Interloper.

Started in Ash Canyon. Forced my way to the gold mine. Left for Timberwolf Mountain. Got attacked by a wolf (although I had a torch). Fled to Bear Cave. Couldn't stay because of fatigue. Barely made it to Mountaineering Hut (2% Condition left) during a blizzard. Left Timberwolf Mountain for Pleasant Valley. Looted Mystic River cave. Returned to Timberwolf Mountain because i forgot to pick up the magnifying lense (lol. I actually had it in my hands but tab to the loot table to confirm a storm lantern in Ash Canyon). Went back to Pleasant Valley. Looted the plane. Went to the Farmhouse.

Look at all the "loot".

20210404235745_1.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, piddy3825 said:

Revolver Training 101

Keep finger off trigger until ready to shoot...

avoid picking up your spent shells until you have holstered your weapon...

This annoys me every time. every.darn.time. Don't like the revolver anyways.

I like the grim atmosphere:

screen_a5b77877-df27-4fad-ba1e-f0de33b6a034_hi.png

Edited by Karl Grylls
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, piddy3825 said:

given that it does happen so often there should be either a death or injury by accidental self inflicted gunshot wound, right?

Years ago i suggested that. When cleaning the rifle while it's loaded there should be a chance to injure and even kill yourself :D

I just don't keep the revolver in my hand anymore when i'm picking up things or searching lockers and stuff

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SpeedyDark said:

Here's a screenshot of me nailing a wolf with an arrow shot I fired straight up into the air.  It took 12 seconds to fall, and I estimated that would put that arrow at traveling about half a mile before it hit that wolf.  Woof!

half mile bow shot img.jpg

nice, you catched the perfect split second!

?imw=1024&imh=576&ima=fit&impolicy=Lette

Interloper, Day 8, came from Desolation point and forced my way to pleasant valley. That's all the cans I collected. I am not the only one who doesn't open them unless I have a can opener or cooking 3, right?

?imw=1024&imh=576&ima=fit&impolicy=Lette

Also my collection of book. Can you spot them all?

DE56B630EC6AD362CDBC71AB8750E9ECF26AEC7F

What's with all the prybars? (Got one more in my inventory)