Screenshot for Screenshot Saturday

19 hours ago, piddy3825 said:

hmmm, yeah I wasnt too sure about pic 2...
but pic three, of the semi truck in the valley, that one is from the transition area connecting ML to Mountain Town via Milton Basin, isnt it?  technically speaking?  Or are you considering the truck to be in mountain town region although your perch is technically in Milton Basin?  just curious, please and thank you

Hmm, I should have said #3 is correct also, because Milton Basin is in MT. And maybe the map says ML exit is part of the basin, I don't play with maps. In my mind, the basin is what the waterfalls from Milton flow down into.

54 minutes ago, Gun Tech. said:

Hmm, I should have said #3 is correct also, because Milton Basin is in MT. And maybe the map says ML exit is part of the basin, I don't play with maps. In my mind, the basin is what the waterfalls from Milton flow down into.

thanks for the clarification!  btw, have you ever goated down to that tractor trailer rig ?

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Stinky socks said:

Hush!! There's a moose in river valley!😁👍I'm too funny!

multiple penetrations ultimately got him...

1.thumb.jpg.3b3654d65404580d2f9fc2fad7d8ac45.jpg

You, dear comrade, will feed me many days!🥩

ha ha ha, 

from the looks of things, you shot him in the feet first and pegged him onto the ice before getting that head shot.  We will feast for many days!  

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Stinky socks said:

Woah, they stick even when he's dead?!!

Man, he is so dead!! Wow!😵

I dont know what it was, maybe it was a combo of things... I just made a new bow and crafted 15 new arrows.  Got Cabin Fever, soon as I was on the dock, he turned the corner. 

My first shot just dropped him?!?  HA HA HA HA
usually never happens to me... so I took another shot and got blood spatter effect...  I took all those arrow shots getting a couple of in focus blood spatter pics!  It was pretty fun!

btw, that meat was so tender when I made fresh bear kabobs later that night for dinner

• Upvote 3