19 hours ago, hozz1235 said:

I've looked in the 3 (youtube) areas and have yet to find it on my custom run.  Has anyone else?  If so, where?

Haven't seen the vids, but I found it in the mechanical room that's in Platelayers Shortcut in Far Range Branch. Mode is Stalker.

47 minutes ago, [RIP] Trixy said:

Haven't seen the vids, but I found it in the mechanical room that's in Platelayers Shortcut in Far Range Branch. Mode is Stalker.

Thanks, but was looking for Custom Game players who had found it.

17 hours ago, ajb1978 said:

It very well could be, which is why I have not reported it through the official channels. If it is related to mod use, then it is a non-issue.

Still an odd bug though..   I gather uninstalling them is the only way to find out.    

If it was due to mods, I would be surprised, especially knowing other spawn issues with custom games.  I suppose I could verify it by running with no mods.  I was waiting to see if other custom game players had any luck to narrow my speculation.

I found mine in the transition cave from TWM to Blackrock but its a Interloper run. 

Seems like the existing saves got messed up again during the update. Some cooking recipes are missing from the old saves and no, its not that i didnt see it, they are just not there. I have made several custom pilgrim runs yesterday and found all of the recipes in places where they supposed to be but are missing from my old saves. This really worries me bcoz it seems like with the next updates the existing saves will be messed up again. I really dont want to be forced to make a new run every time they add something that is missing in older saves. We all lost our saves during the first update. Now it seems its happening again. I would really like to hear this will be adressed. Atm i dont know what to do - abandon my Day 254 and day 168 Interloper runs and make new ones? What about the next update ? Will the saves become usless too? Do you (Hinterland) have a solution to this problem? Will you add the missing suff to old saves ? 

5 hours ago, James Hickok said:

I really dont want to be forced to make a new run every time they add something that is missing in older saves.

This concerned me from the beginning, namely new items resulting from the "Part" releases and not having access to as many items on older saves vs a fresh start.  I've seen some adjustment by HL on part 2 with ingredients and "free-placing" them vs putting them in containers (which are likely already looted on older saves) but it seems they've also run into problems with free-placing, in that (I'm guessing), those then become lost in the terrain and unobtainable (new recipes).

I think they need to come up with a solution to accommodate the older/custom saves, because like you said, it's not fair to force us to start over to take full advantage of what the updates offer.

• Upvote 4

• 4 weeks later...

Even though the issues with items not spawning on pre-update custom runs seem to have been fixed, I still can not find this flashlight.
It didn't spawn in the 3 reported locations on the far range branch line for me. Can anyone confirm more spawn locations?

3 minutes ago, Sceh said:

Even though the issues with items not spawning on pre-update custom runs seem to have been fixed, I still can not find this flashlight.
It didn't spawn in the 3 reported locations on the far range branch line for me. Can anyone confirm more spawn locations?

I still haven't found it either.., I presume they're still working on the fix for it.

8 hours ago, Sceh said:

I don’t believe variant bugs and the gold nugget bug were resolved, variant bug has been around since they came in, it took me 5 runs to finally get all the original set (curator, Vaughn, barb, woodright, spelunkers) from the new set I’m missing the hunters revolver and miners flashlight and my gold nugget didn’t spawn in the secret bunker safe, I’m hoping that stuff gets worked out in the next hotfix 

10 hours ago, PilgrimReaper said:

Sorry if this is off topic, but the gold nugget one is intriguing, as I didn't even get any possible location for it in my current run... unless it could also be places we haven't figured out yet 🤷‍♂️

It only spawns in two of the versions of the bunkers and only one version can spawn in a run, mine was the hunters bunker with the forest talkers bag the other is the conspiracy theorist one with all the papers on the hallway walls as far as I was told and have found researching the safe In my bunker only had cash no nugget, disappointing from the perspective of wanting to collect everything rare and unique though I know it’s an unused asset 

14 minutes ago, Enigmaecho said:

It only spawns in two of the versions of the bunkers and only one version can spawn in a run, mine was the hunters bunker with the forest talkers bag the other is the conspiracy theorist one with all the papers on the hallway walls as far as I was told and have found researching the safe In my bunker only had cash no nugget, disappointing from the perspective of wanting to collect everything rare and unique though I know it’s an unused asset 

For now...  Possibly for the trader..  it'll be fun finding out😊

10 hours ago, Enigmaecho said:

The "forest talkers bag"...?

So, I join the list of people here that have searched the "known" areas and not found the flashlight. Playing on Stalker. I've even went back and double checked any areas I may have moved it to should I have unknowingly picked it up and left it, but not finding it anywhere.