TFTFT3 Bugs and Feedback Thread (Merged)

On 7/25/2023 at 10:37 PM, Enigmaecho said:

I’m pleased as pie to tell you the fix seems to have taken well, found my last Polaroid, the two recipes that didn’t spawn and so far about a dozen mementos, journal is all good and there’s plenty of forest chickens now 😊 still didn’t have hunters revolver and miners light as well as the gold nugget in the safe didn’t spawn but I know that wasn’t part of this patch block keep, up the great work 🙌

@Admin 😞 I was so close… I need to check the body at ash canyon and the three spawns in pleasant valley to finish off the memento hunt but I am sad to report unless you moved it to a different car, the blackrock barn truck visor memento did not spawn post hotfix in my existing custom and so my collection run is stalled again, I will send a bug report after I confirm the other 4 did or didn’t spawn 

7 hours ago, Enigmaecho said:

@Admin 😞 I was so close… I need to check the body at ash canyon and the three spawns in pleasant valley to finish off the memento hunt but I am sad to report unless you moved it to a different car, the blackrock barn truck visor memento did not spawn post hotfix in my existing custom and so my collection run is stalled again, I will send a bug report after I confirm the other 4 did or didn’t spawn 

The memento cache at the radio shed doesn't exist since the tales was introduced..    did you get the hint note at bricklayers?

3 hours ago, Leeanda said:

The memento cache at the radio shed doesn't exist since the tales was introduced..    did you get the hint note at bricklayers?

I got both the radio shack and bricklayers  ones? the one that didn’t spawn is the one from the truck inside the barn with the key for the flare and noisemaker cache on the prison perimeter, it has spawned in other saves just not this one, hoping they’ll get it in the next patch run gonna check the other 4 tonight 

1 minute ago, Enigmaecho said:

I got both the radio shack and bricklayers  ones? the one that didn’t spawn is the one from the truck inside the barn with the key for the flare and noisemaker cache on the prison perimeter, it has spawned in other saves just not this one, hoping they’ll get it in the next patch run gonna check the other 4 tonight 

You got the radio shack cache?    It's supposed to be in the green box  next to the mast isn't it?   

but the box isn't there on mine. It's moved and become the tales box.   

Yet ingot the truck key and the cache next to the prison..  which console/system are you using?

22 minutes ago, Leeanda said:

You got the radio shack cache?    It's supposed to be in the green box  next to the mast isn't it?   

but the box isn't there on mine. It's moved and become the tales box.   

Yet ingot the truck key and the cache next to the prison..  which console/system are you using?

🤔 I may have misspoken I have the cache from that memento is what I was trying to say, I know that it is specifically this memento that is missing as it was the one I originally submitted the ticket for and one that I had gotten in previous post tales saves, sorry if I caused confusion, I’m playing Xbox series x

Just now, Enigmaecho said:

🤔 I may have misspoken I have the cache from that memento is what I was trying to say, I know that it is specifically this memento that is missing as it was the one I originally submitted the ticket for and one that I had gotten in previous post tales saves, sorry if I caused confusion, I’m playing Xbox series x

The hint that spawns at bricklayer’s and foragers I found 

4 minutes ago, Enigmaecho said:

Oh I see...  Thank you...     Thought I'd got one of my own weird bugs again😁.    Let's hope it's in a fix soon.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Leeanda said:

Oh I see...  Thank you...     Thought I'd got one of my own weird bugs again😁.    Let's hope it's in a fix soon.

hot diggity dog! In frustration last night I crashed out when the memento wasn’t there and after checking the others I decided to check blackrock again and it was there!!!!!!! Idk if it was the crash or getting the others or just coming in from twm instead of pv but Hallelujah 🙌

• Like 1

On 7/15/2023 at 2:17 AM, Leeanda said:

Aside from this yesterday ,I also found another spot in the pv/winding river cave that was spawning multiple sticks..    it was only in one particular spot . This is on Xbox after the last update that was supposed to fix the issue. 

Hi @Leeanda -- have you filed a ticket on this? If so, please send us a dm with your email and we'll follow up with our Support Team! 

• Upvote 2

On 7/30/2023 at 6:43 PM, Enigmaecho said:

Thank you for sending a report, we appreciate the opportunity to investigate this for you! 

• 1 month later...

I think I found a bug... but I could also just have a bad memory.

Context: I left the Pleasant Valley Farmstead early in the morning with a full belly, and among my other travelling staples, carrying a Stalker's Pie and a Ranger Stew in my backpack. Food for the road.

I managed to make it to the Mystery Lake Cabin before my calorie store reached 500, giving me a reason to then eat either the Stalker's Pie or the Ranger Stew all in one go. I decided to eat the Stalker's Pie, because I didn't want to take the fatigue hit by eating the Ranger Stew when it was still midday.

However, after eating the Stalker's Pie, I noticed not much longer afterward that my backpack contained no more food. The Ranger Stew had completely disappeared.

Or... I could just be wildly mistaken and maybe I forgot the Ranger Stew back in the homestead. Time will tell once I get back there. But if anyone else feels like attempting to replicate it, feel free.

4 minutes ago, GothSkunk said:

I think I found a bug... but I could also just have a bad memory.

Context: I left the Pleasant Valley Farmstead early in the morning with a full belly, and among my other travelling staples, carrying a Stalker's Pie and a Ranger Stew in my backpack. Food for the road.

I managed to make it to the Mystery Lake Cabin before my calorie store reached 500, giving me a reason to then eat either the Stalker's Pie or the Ranger Stew all in one go. I decided to eat the Stalker's Pie, because I didn't want to take the fatigue hit by eating the Ranger Stew when it was still midday.

However, after eating the Stalker's Pie, I noticed not much longer afterward that my backpack contained no more food. The Ranger Stew had completely disappeared.

Or... I could just be wildly mistaken and maybe I forgot the Ranger Stew back in the homestead. Time will tell once I get back there. But if anyone else feels like attempting to replicate it, feel free.

I've had a cooking pot disappear on me.. I know for certain I had it on one map,I didn't use it but when I got to the next map it'd gone.

Are you sure you didn't just forget it? My trek today went from Pleasant Valley to the Airfield, with a stop along the way at the Maintenance Yard in Broken Railroad. I brought along with me a cooking pot and a skillet, which I used to cook some wolf meat at the maintenance yard.

The next day I resumed my journey to the Airfield, and this time I stopped in Transfer Pass at the train station. I looked in my pack, and found the cooking pot... but no skillet. For the moment, I assume I just forgot it in Broken Railroad. Time will tell.

20 minutes ago, GothSkunk said:

Are you sure you didn't just forget it? My trek today went from Pleasant Valley to the Airfield, with a stop along the way at the Maintenance Yard in Broken Railroad. I brought along with me a cooking pot and a skillet, which I used to cook some wolf meat at the maintenance yard.

The next day I resumed my journey to the Airfield, and this time I stopped in Transfer Pass at the train station. I looked in my pack, and found the cooking pot... but no skillet. For the moment, I assume I just forgot it in Broken Railroad. Time will tell.

No I didn't..  I've got into the habit of triple checking before I go anywhere.. I had a nightmare run once because I left my bedroll somewhere.... Never again🙂

When you enter the General Notes section of the journal it still jumps to the very end instead of where you click. Maybe I'm misremembering, but I don't think that was always the case.

Also, it would be really nice if pressing 'J' brought up the journal as before and not the Signal Void quest page. The journal is far more important.