The Leading Cause of Death

CoffeeCup

16 minutes ago, ManicManiac said:

@Leeanda
:D I would 100% agree, "Bad Decisions" is the champion root cause of player death.

:coffee::fire::coffee:

That and really bad luck.😁.   

To be honest my main cause of death is falling from a great height which is definitely 100% players fault, 😅

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, I_eat_only_wolf_meat said:

That broken up road on the way to Forsaken Airfield seems like it's even easier to charge over the edge in the middle of a blizzard.

At broken?  Yes I know what you mean..      

I know either side of that bridge is instakill  so I imagine it's the same there too.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, I_eat_only_wolf_meat said:

Oh, no.  I meant the gap in the cliff road at Whealey's Turn (?)  Not sure if that's what its name is.

Oh I see... I think I know which one you mean..   I can imagine it's an easy thing to do there though.

no idea what the name is either but I can't remember half of the ones on any map.😊 

• Upvote 1

On 6/6/2023 at 8:17 PM, Toki1666 said:

Overconfidence, and seemingly unimportant mistakes adding up over the course of a run

This. Wolf attacks are most for me.

But little mistakes that dont seem important at first add up and often force you into risky situations you KNOW are dangerous. (which often leads to to animal attacks)

• Upvote 1

I think for me wolves and bears are the (indirect) cause of my silly mistakes. Playing on a Dead World setting with no animals has really shown me how many of my bad decisions are caused by reacting to wolves.

Edited by xanna
  • Like 1