You know you've played enough Long Dark when ...

Your neighbors ask you why you exit the door to your house every morning crouched and carefully look both left and right before heading to your car... to which you respond that you're checking to make sure there are no wolves nearby.

Edited by UpUpAway95
  • Upvote 3

When you're about to go out, put your photo equipment and other stuff in your backpack, and say out loud (even if English is not your first language): "This pack's getting kinda heavy!"

When you've finished a tin of ground coffee and don't want to throw away the tin, in case you may need it later.

When you eat a pack of salty crackers and you just feel your water intake indicator go down, even though you really don't have a water intake indicator in real life.

When you open your car visor and there's nothing there, just like that game you're so obsessed about!

And speaking of car, did you put this can of orange soda in the glove box, dear? — "No, I haven't… what's that thing doing there anyway?" — Uhhh...

• Upvote 3
  • Like 1

47 minutes ago, Morrick said:

And speaking of car, did you put this can of orange soda in the glove box, dear? — "No, I haven't… what's that thing doing there anyway?" — Uhhh...

I now keep a can of grape soda and a pack of matches in my glove box and to make it even more interesting I throw an old half used sewing kit in the trunk...

• Upvote 2