Blackrock Issues?

hozz1235

Thought I'd start a thread here.

1. I spray-painted a cave entrance but it didn't show up my map.  I did zoom in.  It was a clear day.  <I'll try some other SP somewhere else>
  2. Transition points not being mapped (Keeper's Pass North -- BR)
Edited by hozz1235

Not sure if it's part of the intended gameplay, but when you are inside the prison, the audio is grating this electrical static hum that you usually only get with an aurora.
But no, it's the middle of day, there are no live electrical wires but the hum is persistant.  That has got to be an audio glitch otherwise that is the most annoying background noise.  Also the exterior now has some sounds like somebody is molesting a gaggle of geese or else trying to fornicate with duck...  what is going on here?

• Upvote 2
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, past caring said:

Spoiler request - looking at the release notes Blackrock is supposed to be accessible via Pleasant Valley. I'm already in PV in my current run - so where do I head to to get into Blackrock?

End of the Long curve ! Have fun!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, past caring said:

Spoiler request - looking at the release notes Blackrock is supposed to be accessible via Pleasant Valley. I'm already in PV in my current run - so where do I head to to get into Blackrock?

head down to the end of the road past the radio tower...

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Digitalius said:

While I was wandering in the wilds of Blackrock, in the distance I heard the phone ringing.

That's a new one. Heard lots of weird noises before  like voices in the mines  but never a phone. . 

Probably someone trying to sell you something!  Like life insurance. They never stop!😁

Edited by Leeanda
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Leeanda said:

That's a new one. Heard lots of weird noises before  like voices in the mines  but never a phone. . 

Probably someone trying to sell you something!  Like life insurance. They never stop!😁

probably calling to talk about extending your cars warranty...

• Upvote 2
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Admin said:

Tracking thread just in case any issues are bugs -- but if you do encounter bugs, please file a support ticket here: https://hinterlandgames.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

so did you see anything that we mentioned that could be a bug in your estimation?  so that we can report it properly,
or is everything we mentioned by intended design and par for the course?  Just curious if you read anything that made you go, hmmmm?

• Upvote 2

I am not sure what going on with this map, but the doors to the bottom floor of the Infirmary is locked. Where can I find the keep and also a found books in the jailcells are unreachable even though you can reach for them. Blackrock Map cannot be found in the map location finder. 

5 hours ago, Old Hermit said:

LOL really?

i explored the "north" face of the map again and again, so i gave up and tried the TWM entrance (sucessfuly)

before that, i tried some new runs starting on Blackrock. not recommended... =B

I was thinking it'd be in the north of PV  originally too.  Very surprised it was the curve .  Where's the twm one?

I spend couple of days (in game time) in the region but ı couldn’t get the transition zones for PV and TWM yet. Thanks for the info. But ı must say i am surprised ‘long curve’ connects PV to Blackrock. I always thought ıt connects with Milton-Crushed Prison Bus.

My only disappoinment in blackrock is change of the mine road. I got to rope bridge and it said ‘destroyed’. I liked the mine road in story but ı must figure it out.

5 minutes ago, Pınar51-06 said:

I spend couple of days (in game time) in the region but ı couldn’t get the transition zones for PV and TWM yet. Thanks for the info. But ı must say i am surprised ‘long curve’ connects PV to Blackrock. I always thought ıt connects with Milton-Crushed Prison Bus.

My only disappoinment in blackrock is change of the mine road. I got to rope bridge and it said ‘destroyed’. I liked the mine road in story but ı must figure it out.

I have no idea how to get in the mine either. Spent ages trying to find it .all I found was the prepper cache and that I'd gone in a big circle back to the prison! 😁