Guess the Location - Game

SpanishMoss

To be more clear (I rushed through making this post) I will say the location of the picture a few days after posting it. I will make sure the pictures are not overly hard (like just some snow bank it a random region) I will try to include some important landmarks in the photo

I will post the next picture at the same time I post the answer to the previous one.

The answer will be in a dark color so you have to highlight it to read it (if you want to guess before you see it) |test| <<here is what it looks like, highlight that area to see it. (if anyone's knows how to, if possible, add a spoiler tag over it, that would be great)

2 hours ago, SpanishMoss said:

To be more clear (I rushed through making this post) I will say the location of the picture a few days after posting it. I will make sure the pictures are not overly hard (like just some snow bank it a random region) I will try to include some important landmarks in the photo

I will post the next picture at the same time I post the answer to the previous one.

The answer will be in a dark color so you have to highlight it to read it (if you want to guess before you see it) |test| <<here is what it looks like, highlight that area to see it. (if anyone's knows how to, if possible, add a spoiler tag over it, that would be great)

This is how you do a spoiler (minus asterisks):  [*spoiler]  Hide Text here [*/spoiler]

Hide Text here

Edited by hozz1235
  • Upvote 1

In the Spoiler Tag is the answer to the First Picture, if you want to figure it out for yourself, and from now on, I will number the pictures.

Camp Office - Mystery Lake, upvote it you got it right. 

2) here is the next image, good luck! (side note, all images will be in/next to a named location, otherwise it would be very hard to guess)

Also, try to put your answers in spoiler tags so other people will have to guess for themselves, format (remove *'s): [*spoiler] words here [*/spoiler]

screen_bd55e8c4-83f5-4ad0-a3b3-6c72507ca57c.png

Edited by SpanishMoss

Could also possibly be that little gatehouse building northwest of Hibernia in DP.

Can't remember if the one in DP has a door, though... You guys might be onto something because the one in BR definitely has a door.

I think it's the one in DP, though, because of the flag.  I don't really remember the flag on top of the one in BR?

3) Here is the answer to the previous picture (spoiler tags not working, highlight the area below to see the answer)

[spoiler] Gatehouse in Maintenance Yard in Broken Railroad [/spoiler]

Here is your next image, I will give you a hint, its not in Mountain Town, good luck!

screen_75f31e2e-1fad-4b35-9955-54947831898c.png

Edited by SpanishMoss