The Big Bass....

ajb1978

The Big Bass...  

21 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 minutes ago, ThePancakeLady said:

But when I play the Episode on Steam, I may go in without much food, and cook his big fishy butt up for a feast. :) 

Lol yeah I let him go both times I've played the episode, mostly because I kept every other fish I pulled out and was already looking at 2-3 trips back to the community center as it was.

• Upvote 1

Guest kristaok

I left him on the ground to rot... :P Not long after catching him I went to the mines and ended Episode 3. Good bye Big Bass RIP.

I let both the Ghost Deer and the Big Fish go.  I was not short on food and I can not bring myself to kill such magnificent creatures.  They have earned the right to outlive us if they can survive and we cant.  It would kinda be like breaking a stained glass window just to see what kind of sound it would make.

• Like 1

Guest kristaok
11 hours ago, Luca Loquax said:

I let both the Ghost Deer and the Big Fish go.  I was not short on food and I can not bring myself to kill such magnificent creatures.  They have earned the right to outlive us if they can survive and we cant.  It would kinda be like breaking a stained glass window just to see what kind of sound it would make.

3 hours ago, Enigma said:

I let him go, legends should live on maybe the future generations will have something to enjoy. 

Also even on hardened mode you have enough food to get the well fed buff from day 1. 

I actually like this... makes me feel like I should have let him go. I never thought to do that though...

On 10/27/2019 at 12:24 PM, Luca Loquax said:

From what I've read in another thread, you couldn't have killed the deer if you tried. I can't confirm this though, as I also didn't shoot at it to try in the first place. Seemed disrespectful somehow.

31 minutes ago, Sceh said:

From what I've read in another thread, you couldn't have killed the deer if you tried. I can't confirm this though, as I also didn't shoot at it to try in the first place. Seemed disrespectful somehow.

I did notice a rifle in the shed close by.  Wondered to myself, "Did they put that there so I could shoot the deer?".  Didn't take it though.