Dev Diary soon...

54 minutes ago, Baltazar said:

That's actually a good thought, maybe this week Friday then 🙂

I am not sure where are you living. For me in Australia, They always publish DEV Diary on Tuesday 8 am and Friday 4 am. It should be this Friday. If not, that should not be dev diary "soon"

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TWMountain said:

I am not sure where are you living. For me in Australia, They always publish DEV Diary on Tuesday 8 am and Friday 4 am. It should be this Friday. If not, that should not be dev diary "soon"

Don't you think it's more important to sleep if you're up at 4 am?

• Upvote 1
  • Like 2

49 minutes ago, Pyroxene said:

Don't you think it's more important to sleep if you're up at 4 am?

Well, it is. But, for me. I am a content creator from China, now studying in AU.  And i post my videos on BiliBili. Because the dev diary or news they are all English. So it's my job to translate the diary and make a conclusion. I passed IELTS test and got a good grade. It's more like a duty for me. Do something for the Chinese TLD community. We all like the game. I always waiting for any update or hotfix something. That's why players in China like me and sub my channel. English it's not our first language or second language. Only few people can understand some details in the diary. Even use AI translation. For example, we called third DLC map "Mountain Pass".

But in Chinese, it's more like " Broken Mountain". It's a same map but has different name. That's why I have to do it. Just take a few sleep and I can make a wonderful introduction video to them. So that when they wake up maybe 7 am. They can view my video and I enjoy this. :)

• Upvote 5
  • Like 9

• Hinterland
8 hours ago, TWMountain said:

Well, it is. But, for me. I am a content creator from China, now studying in AU.  And i post my videos on BiliBili. Because the dev diary or news they are all English. So it's my job to translate the diary and make a conclusion. I passed IELTS test and got a good grade. It's more like a duty for me. Do something for the Chinese TLD community. We all like the game. I always waiting for any update or hotfix something. That's why players in China like me and sub my channel. English it's not our first language or second language. Only few people can understand some details in the diary. Even use AI translation. For example, we called third DLC map "Mountain Pass".

But in Chinese, it's more like " Broken Mountain". It's a same map but has different name. That's why I have to do it. Just take a few sleep and I can make a wonderful introduction video to them. So that when they wake up maybe 7 am. They can view my video and I enjoy this. :)

This is amazing. Thank you for all you do to help with the Chinese TLD community. We need to do more to support these players!

• Upvote 3
  • Like 10

On 10/4/2024 at 6:00 PM, Raphael van Lierop said:

Just wanted to let you know I'll be posting a new Dev Diary soon. The team's been working super hard and we have a bunch of things to update you on. Thanks for your patience. 🙏🏻

image.thumb.png.1af20236905f7c2e5908aabd362f5fda.png

Glad to hear things are moving along, hopefully we’re going to finally get scurvy back in existing runs after removing cougar also removed that accidentally ❤️

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, RossBondReturns said:

Not gonna lie I was hoping for 10 AM PST but I'll take it anytime today...or whenever it arrives.

I think there was a lot of people hoping for the same,there was over 6 pages on here this morning...

Edited by Leeanda
  • Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, Karl Grylls said:

In my timezone i still have 3-4h left of this day. I keep hoping :D

I am not expecting it to come today- it is Thanksgiving Day in Canada- and I seriously hope Raph and the entire team are celebrating the holiday with their families and close friends. I also hope the server outage doesn't dampen the holiday for any of them (an extra turkey leg for the webmaster!).

It's a national holiday in Canada, folks. Let them have their day, eh?

• Upvote 3
  • Like 2