Screenshot for Screenshot Saturday

I would have happily shared my bear meat with them. I would have let them rest by the fire, maybe even given them a good brushing. But NOOOO! They had to attack me. What am I supposed to do with this huge pile of wolf pelts?

screen_3b8dd014-9f06-486e-a2e6-29eae6af1255_hi.png

Edited by dahemac
spelling
  • Upvote 2

On 9/12/2023 at 2:25 PM, DIA said:

Thank you, I didn’t know there was a bunker on Timberwolf Mountain!

You are welcome my friend, as far as I know there is a bunker on each of the main maps, however only a few of them have stuff inside, the higher the difficulty the fewer stuff in them. I play Stalker mostly and this one had quite a lot of crafting materials, food, a workbench etc...ptarmigans and rabbits nearby, close to Deer Clearing, and with all the goods from the Summit became Timberwolf paradise for my run. Take care, Cheers!

1 hour ago, xanna said:

I never thought that they were all flying the same night of the Event, I assumed it was aurora affects, but maybe you're right!

I could see a couple of aircraft crash sites due to factors like equipment failure or crashes due to bad weather, but given the sheer numbers of crashed aircraft now being found on the island, the only logical explanation is that these aircraft were all flying and were all simultaneously hit by the disaster of the event.  

12 hours ago, xanna said:

Я устал выслеживать этого волка, но, к счастью, на него упало дерево.

screen_c03f6b0a-6da4-4b52-a41c-a75fa929e814_hi.thumb.png.f34a1df5432265f124d3ff582952fa30.png

Is it at least possible to cut it up? Otherwise, so much effort is in vain if it’s not possible!