Screenshot for Screenshot Saturday

Did some goating around Bricklayer's in BRM.

Sort of an interesting angle on this lake.

tDzHW2r.jpg

Managed to get a nice twilight view of Blackrock. 

5eJXY97.jpg

Got some serious altitude on this one.

Sxa8Cwt.jpg

I am looking forward to when the camera thing comes along, I'm looking forward to seeing how it's all going to work.

• Upvote 2

And I saw this and just had to take a quick snap. Was out wandering in the morning and had found a wind sheltered spot on a ridge to light a fire and warm up. I'm generally heading south from Bricklayer's, with an eventual goal of making it to the substation by nightfall. I look across and can see the Pen, looking across Cook's Farm and the river; it's about half a kilometer away from where I'm standing.seRMrzy.jpg

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Smellyfries said:

image.thumb.png.325f01d22c770beede655c83220404ef.png

I've always wondered what's outside of the transition cave from Pleasant Valley to Winding River? Either way, the faint light peaking into the clouds is quite nice! Almost makes me forget about the frostbite on my hands...

I know right? It's strange and brilliant that there's this area outside of any of the playable regions that we can see but never get to. We know every inch of Great Bear, except for there. What's out there?

Presumably someone in wizard mode/dev console could fly up through the hole and see?

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, xanna said:

I know right? It's strange and brilliant that there's this area outside of any of the playable regions that we can see but never get to. We know every inch of Great Bear, except for there. What's out there?

Presumably someone in wizard mode/dev console could fly up through the hole and see?

13 hours ago, Smellyfries said:

image.thumb.png.325f01d22c770beede655c83220404ef.png

I've always wondered what's outside of the transition cave from Pleasant Valley to Winding River? Either way, the faint light peaking into the clouds is quite nice! Almost makes me forget about the frostbite on my hands...

My personal theory is that it’s just that small bit of scenery outside the holes… even if it’s just empty snow, no point in making an entire region above a cave that no-one should ever see except through some holes in the roof 🤷‍♂️.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, CobraGeneral said:

I can't stop taking screenshots of this place, every time I come here I see it in different colours and perspectives

screen_7b7b8eef-9cf0-4eb1-a047-023817b6f057_hi-1.png

Love those tinges of green and purple in the sky.

Also, welcome to the forum, fellow survivor! Happy to have you here.

• Upvote 2

So this is the thanks I get for working overtime. 😑 It all started the other day when I misplaced my hatchet. I'm still in Forlorn Muskeg and had just gotten back to poachers camp from Spence Homestead. Shot a bear with the revolver and surprised I actually hit it. Found it later and to my surprise, it was near the poachers camp and was going to get some wood from the limbs nearby but noticed my hatchet is gone. So I go back to Spence's place and it's not there either. I'm pretty annoyed at this point but whatever, there's plenty of sticks and scrub brushes that I can get. I quarter the bear and on the way back to the camp I fell through the ice and when I got back, I decided to eat and got food poisoning. My mouse almost earned it's wings as I about threw it across my room and raged quit 😂. Not the worst situation this game has put me in but it sure knows when to take advantage of you at the right moments, like you get one moment of weakness and the game turns to it's friends who are already doubled over laughing and is like "heh heh.. watch this" 😂

20231203232358_1.thumb.jpg.156ea63f0dcefe8c19304ca84f730045.jpg

• Upvote 2

day 90: had to walk a few yards to catch an image of the lovely colors in the sky without wolf carcasses in frame.
it seems more and more show up as time goes on.
hard as they try, they can't make me leave pleasant valley.
i'm thinking after another 20 days I'll start making way to deso point. but i'm cozy right now.

screen_f2d3c447-5242-4791-87f5-887d229fb38e_hi.png

• Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, Xenusion said:

day 90: had to walk a few yards to catch an image of the lovely colors in the sky without wolf carcasses in frame.
it seems more and more show up as time goes on.
hard as they try, they can't make me leave pleasant valley.
i'm thinking after another 20 days I'll start making way to deso point. but i'm cozy right now.

screen_f2d3c447-5242-4791-87f5-887d229fb38e_hi.png

What a beautiful sky... a lovely picture😊