Screenshot for Screenshot Saturday

“It’s Getting Cold… Waiting For The Sun, On An Eerie Milton Morning…”

I Hope This Screenshot Captures The Emotion & Patience Felt While Playing TLD. 41948BFE-A105-486D-8A9E-21F71B3A92EC.thumb.png.8af61ed26f91fdd674d01b2335741e2f.png

Will You Live To See Sunrise? The Wolves Will Be The Judge Of That 🐺

Love & Peace To All - @Itzbake -

• Upvote 2
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, itzbake said:

“It’s Getting Cold… Waiting For The Sun, On An Eerie Milton Morning…”

I Hope This Screenshot Captures The Emotion & Patience Felt While Playing TLD. 41948BFE-A105-486D-8A9E-21F71B3A92EC.thumb.png.8af61ed26f91fdd674d01b2335741e2f.png

Will You Live To See Sunrise? The Wolves Will Be The Judge Of That 🐺

Love & Peace To All - @Itzbake -

Great first picture! 🙂

22 hours ago, Pencil said:

The Long Dark 9_22_2021 5_00_58 PM.png

The Long Dark 9_22_2021 5_02_39 PM.png

The Long Dark 11_30_2021 3_31_10 PM.png

Anybody notice anything strange about the last one?

Carter Hydro Dam Jpeg.jpg

Two different lights? One is red and other is yellow? It’s Trapper’s Homestead right? 
I also realized that Trapper’s Homestead has lost lights on window in my game? I didn’t noticed any lights with or without aurora but you had two different lights??

2 hours ago, Gun Tech. said:

No way indeed. It's a nice idea but it's the wrong direction. And Photoshopped. And the summit plane is not on fire. :)

I posted that pic and no it's not photoshopped, nor is it on fire.  That my good man, is the effect of some 10 or more lanterns all placed along the edge of the opening of the broken fuselage.  next time your up at the mountaineers hut on a good clear day in game, go into the hut, close the door and then crouch down.  you can see the wreck from the window in the door easily enough without additional illumination.  

What's that coughing sound I hear?  

That's @Gun Tech.eating crow...

• Upvote 4

On 12/1/2021 at 2:35 AM, Leeanda said:

Is that a shadowy figure in the left window? 

On 12/1/2021 at 6:13 PM, Pınar51-06 said:

Two different lights? One is red and other is yellow? It’s Trapper’s Homestead right? 
I also realized that Trapper’s Homestead has lost lights on window in my game? I didn’t noticed any lights with or without aurora but you had two different lights??

I walked up to the Carter Hydro Dam during an aurora and saw the lights on; thought to myself: "Is somebody in there?" Then of course, I just had to draw a figure in the window, which surprisingly actually looks a little like Mathis

Edited by Pencil
  • Upvote 1