Screenshot for Screenshot Saturday

31 minutes ago, Levelgrinder said:

TheLongDark_20211022155425.thumb.jpg.45814e347100660e5c7efa699f982535.jpg

Wondering what that single spot of light is on the hill in the middle of the screen?

That is probably the tip of the rising crescent moon.   if you would have taken this screenshot a few minutes later it probably would have been a bit more visible.

• Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, Pınar51-06 said:

I just wished there was a story behind this broken rifle in Hushed River Valley but ı guess nothing behind that.

9B7F0A52-AD3F-4C9B-91C8-9C9C52EB8FFA.jpeg

curious, where did you find it and what difficulty level were you playing.  I've traversed HRV fairly extensively in Stalker mode and Pilgrim and have never come across a broken rifle.  I'm wondering if you go straight up, will you find a corpse up there?  Guy slipped and fell and his rifle tumbled all the way to the bottom and broke on impact.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, piddy3825 said:

curious, where did you find it and what difficulty level were you playing.  I've traversed HRV fairly extensively in Stalker mode and Pilgrim and have never come across a broken rifle.  I'm wondering if you go straight up, will you find a corpse up there?  Guy slipped and fell and his rifle tumbled all the way to the bottom and broke on impact.

I was playing pilgrim and ı was around the mammoth falls area. And ı remember ı found a corpse  not far away with a single rifle ammo so maybe the guy died like you said.

• Like 1

Oh look, the big puppy wants to play and he brought his shy friend with him ❤️ ^_^ 

I've already one shot killed one of yous aurora timberwolves last night and you think you can hang? Well you're in luck, it just so happens that I do have a bullet reserved just for you that's going to be put between your eyes ;) 

20211016173747_1.thumb.jpg.49d6d2e75a6ee32acb262c42c5c056e6.jpg

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, PrincessAutumn said:

Oh look, the big puppy wants to play and he brought his shy friend with him ❤️ ^_^ 

I've already one shot killed one of yous aurora timberwolves last night and you think you can hang? Well you're in luck, it just so happens that I do have a bullet reserved just for you that's going to be put between your eyes ;) 

20211016173747_1.thumb.jpg.49d6d2e75a6ee32acb262c42c5c056e6.jpg

This is my Boom Stick!!!
Pop, Drop and Chop

Shop Smart, Shop S mart!

I always liked a girl that could shoot.   So did the next picture look like this?

screen_b33e10d7-8a94-4500-9be8-1c84458bb736_hi.thumb.png.e2aeed8104d3e5dc44a9c7091b4a435d.png

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Long_Dark_Fan said:

Absolutely love visiting random places in the game ❤️ Came across this very lovely lighthouse on my travels today - I stayed there for a while . 

EEA221CF-A27B-4528-B3B8-7DE990C76E90.jpeg

First post and you pick one of my most favorite places to call home! 
Good eye, nothing better than a nice sunny day at the lighthouse!   Nice Pic! 
btw, welcome to the forums, newbie!

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1