NOW OPEN - Hinterland Limited Time Pop-Up Merch Store!

Admin

40 minutes ago, eric4x4 said:

Can we request larger sizes next time? 2/3x in the sweaters would be awesome.

With proof that the merch will fly off the shelves in literal minutes, it seems like a fairly small risk to expand a little.

I might suggest a better wording, "can we request custom sizes" because 2-3x is already comparitvely rare, so may as well open it up to everyone.

37 minutes ago, PilgrimReaper said:

I feel for anyone in Europe who stayed up / woke up early only to find out that they had 3.5 sec to order what they'd been craving for so long...

It opened here  (UK) about 6 o clockish........ literally a few minutes after it opened ..still sold out of mugs though.

19 minutes ago, Leeanda said:

It opened here  (UK) about 6 o clockish........ literally a few minutes after it opened ..still sold out of mugs though.

Might as well close the store now instead of December 1st if they have nothing in stock after 24 hours.  
It’s just adding insult to injury for what sounds like most of the people on this forum.  

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Semple Fi said:

Might as well close the store now instead of December 1st if they have nothing in stock after 24 hours.  
It’s just adding insult to injury for what sounds like most of the people on this forum.  

There's still  t shirts left.. I would've bought one but I don't wear anything with short sleeves.  

I'm disappointed I couldn't get what I wanted too but they did say limited stock ..

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Leeanda said:

There's still  t shirts left.. I would've bought one but I don't wear anything with short sleeves.  

I'm disappointed I couldn't get what I wanted too but they did say limited stock ..

The only thing I saw in stock were 2 women’s Tshirts, all of the men’s and unisex is gone.  Pretty burnt about it actually 😕

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Semple Fi said:

The only thing I saw in stock were 2 women’s Tshirts, all of the men’s and unisex is gone.  Pretty burnt about it actually 😕

I get people are upset, but it's not their fault if they don't have enough for everyone.. it is a stock clearance so it was bound to be limited.. it might've been fairer if it was a one item only rule but I still doubt everyone would've got a chance to buy something.

• Upvote 2

Hello survivors,

Thank you for showing so much support for Hinterland, and showcasing your love of THE LONG DARK with the selling out of the Pop-Up Merch Store we launched yesterday. We truly appreciate you. Our next goal is to make sure the items you ordered get shipped to you as quickly as possible.

We plan to re-open the Hinterland Store sometime next year, and will do our best to restock some of the most popular items and also bring in some new items we're excited to share.

Thank you all again.

• Upvote 7

That's good to hear. I had no chance for the white mug, the cranberry hoodie i was unsure about the fitting to my body. Too bad... Need to get PayPal until next year.

I hope you bring back the very old white coffee mug with the non-simplified red Hinterland Logo from the beginning years

I am sad.  I had already looked for any outsourcing for the fox Hinterland mug before I knew there was a store.  I was so excited when I saw the announcement, and from midnight on the 6th, I kept checking for the store to open.  Eventually, I had to leave the house for an hour.  When I came back, everything was sold out.  I am still sad.  

PS.  While microwavable would be nice, I really like the authenticity of the metal coated with porcelain.  Its authentic and reminds me of my grandparents old white coffee mugs.     /sigh  Still sad.  

Uh... found acceptable substitute merch on Etsy.  I am happy once more.  

Edited by Ellys
additional information
  • Like 1

• Admin unpinned this topic
  • Admin locked this topic