You been playing all day too? First impressions, find anthing or glitchy or what?

piddy3825

3 hours ago, Blizzard Walker said:

- My character seems to burn through food and water more quickly - perhaps it is just my perception. 

I noticed it as well. Plus I think my character is more quickly exhausted. I almost never run, but Astrid is tired more often than before. (unless she wants excuses to not play with me any more)

1 hour ago, piddy3825 said:

Same experience here on a new voyager game I launched the other day as well.
also wanted to note that animal and human corpses seem to also be in different areas, kinda nice for a change although it feels that feather drops around those corpses aren't typically in three's any more.  Often finding just one, sometimes two instead of the typical 3 feather yield.

About the only other thing that I would care to mention that I would have liked to see differently at least as it pertains to CH, is maybe change up the burned out houses some as well.  Same old houses standing as it has been for many years of gameplay now.  I'd like to see Hinterland put the ole RNG algorythm to work and actually make those all the buildings subject to either being intact or destroyed.  Gets kinda old seeing the same old layout time after time after time.  

Piddy, I agree that CH animal and human corpses are in different areas.  Also, feathers are appearing in just 2's. So far I have killed two bears - circling crows appeared but no feathers resulted over the several days before the carcass despawned.  This new run is my second run ever since 2020 and I do see some variation in which buildings are burned out and which are intact.

I’ve now been to most of Forsaken Airfield locations, been all the way around the zone three times, and done a fair bit of exploring.  I’ve found about 12 birch sallings and three maple.  Not a lot, but they are keeping me in arrows.  
haven’t seen even one moose or moose sign.  
and I’ve done some fishing in the ice huts.  The fishing was actually quite good, with bass and whitefish being what was on the menu.  

There are at least three full blown cabins scattered around the map, and a couple of trailers.  I’m not sure about the number of caves but I think there are about six.  There are at least two Hunter’s Blind type structures to find, and they do have phat l00t.  

aside from the first day, insomnia hasn’t been a problem.  Only one other day with the sparkle fog and I just spent it in the basement making arrows.