The big 50th

Sus-wolf

45 minutes ago, Sus-wolf said:

Its my first time reaching 50 days and I want to get an epic screen shot to celebrate. Climbing ropes is out of the picture because of broken ribs. 
where should I go? It needs to be something cool.

You could do what I did the first time I reached 50 days of survival: accidentally fall off the ravine trestle bridge and die 😂😂.

• Upvote 3
  • Like 1

Depends on where you are! 

But don't do stupid things, like falling off the bridge, or for me, looking how close to the edge of a rock I can go  to see better the landscape... 

Maybe just celebrate inside, with a cup of tea! 

• Like 1

I spent my 500 day accomplishment on top of the plane wreckage on top of Timberwolf mountain. I made a fire and made some coffee and watched the sun go down. Stayed up all night grabbing pictures as a aurora rolled in. Pretty memorable moment for me. Good luck on whatever you decide and hope to hear how you spend your 500 day😉

• Like 1

I recommend a long step into the Ravine.  It’s thrilling to watch the walls slip by as the valley floor rushes up to kiss your feet.  
You need to start over on Stalker.  This Voyager mode is too easy for you now.  

Wherever you are when memorable days hit, leave a few things behind! Make a rock drawing out of stones, or tinder, or burnt out camp-fires. Whatever you like. Its cool to comeback across a physical memorial like this in your game and know that here you achieved something. 

• Upvote 2
  • Like 2