Last Fluffy build?

NardoLoopa

Oh for sure... I'm going to be using the time capsule soon.  I want to go back to that first build I played on back in late 2014... and if possible go back further.  I'm curious to see how I would fare against the version that would consistently kill me in a week :D 

I'd like to think I got better, but taking a step back in time will really tell the tale. 

:coffee::fire::coffee:

5 hours ago, ManicManiac said:

You can also go visit her now... we have it on good authority that she made a new den in Hushed River Valley. 

:coffee::fire::coffee:

I still don't like that theory, its just so far away and I like to call the one in the cave Frosty. There used to be only one wolf in winding river, but sometimes there's two now so I just assume she joined the ranks just outside the dam. 

Guest jeffpeng
18 hours ago, ManicManiac said:

I'd like to think I got better, but taking a step back in time will really tell the tale. 

When I consider how many things got easier just since the TWM update (which is when I joined) .... I think you might be onto some hard truth there 😉 Maybe it's time for TLD Classic? :D

15 hours ago, ThePancakeLady said:

Yes!   And of course you were the one that reminded me of it just a few weeks ago when I had long forgotten it, and got Scruffy and Fluffy's new dens mixed up.  (and I nearly believed another mistaken individual that Fluffy was gone)  Thank you.  :coffee::fire::coffee:

On 9/23/2019 at 2:53 PM, NardoLoopa said:

Anyone remember which was the last build to have Fluffy in her old home?  I'd like to go back and visit . . .

Ha. I just decided to try the first released build. Barely staggered into the dam and had totally forgotten about fluffy. That ended that lol. 

So awesome Hinterland is letting us roll back time. It's so cool seeing how so many of the mechanics were in place way back then. So much fun. 

1 hour ago, MindFog2287 said:

Ha. I just decided to try the first released build. Barely staggered into the dam and had totally forgotten about fluffy. That ended that lol. 

So awesome Hinterland is letting us roll back time. It's so cool seeing how so many of the mechanics were in place way back then. So much fun. 

Really?  Oh, man.  I rolled back to the first release and headed straight there -- no Fluffy.  I guess I just got "unlucky".