ITS THE FINAL COUNTDOWN!!!!!!!!!

Mystery guy

13 hours ago, L² said:

Buhahaha, I hear ya, @Mystery guy! I am so pumped to see this happen...though I'm gonna have to get my gear out of Mystery Lake ASAP based on the admin post. Maybe the cave in Ravine.

Got most of my stuff out of the dam, and moved it to the boxcar in Ravine. Still looting the lake cabins and fishing huts, will likely move that into the tunnel leading to FM.

On 7/29/2017 at 0:27 AM, RossBondReturns said:

Note the message says nothing about having to leave the Mystery Lake region...just certain areas IN the mystery Lake Region. All of my stuff is stored in the Trappers Cabin so I should be fine.

Fingers crossed for ya @RossBondReturns...I know it's a pain to move stuff.  It took me 8 trips to get all my stuff from the 3 places I had stashed it all out to the cave in Ravine.  Good luck to you sir!

12 minutes ago, L² said:

Fingers crossed for ya @RossBondReturns...I know it's a pain to move stuff.  It took me 8 trips to get all my stuff from the 3 places I had stashed it all out to the cave in Ravine.  Good luck to you sir!

Thanks. Since I've posted that I've had the good fortune of crafting the bow, pants and boots...still have tons of pelts curing and supplies there of course. We'll see tomorrow.

Less than 24 hours now... I've been avoiding playing the sandbox since I typically settle down in mystery lake so that I can stock up on animal skins and make the craftable clothing while still having easy access to fishing huts and other resources... And I usually am there at the point when I start getting cabin fever warnings due to spending so much time at the crafting table. But between the cave overlooking the lake and the fishing huts I usually nip that problem in the bud and if I do get cabin fever it isn't really a problem to sleep in that cave or a fishing hut for a night and deal with it. 

In the meantime I've been working on the Whiteout challenge since I don't think I've completed any.

14 minutes ago, Hollowpoint245 said:

Are they releasing Wintermute Eastern or Pacific time zone? Hinterland Studios is located on Vancouver island so it could take another 2 hours past what the timer has listed.

As I said, that countdown timer is completely false. The game will be released in 13 hours.

10 hours ago, Hollowpoint245 said:

Are they releasing Wintermute Eastern or Pacific time zone? Hinterland Studios is located on Vancouver island so it could take another 2 hours past what the timer has listed.

Using @Mel Guille's post in the Launch thread (Here), the launch is at 8:00AM Pacific Time.  So essentially 1 hour and 1 minute from now (or from when I just hit Post)

Archived