HINTERLAND SURVIVAL ADVISORY: Mysterious Disturbances Predicted in the Mystery Lake Region

Admin

Due to a series of highly unusual environmental disturbances predicted for the MYSTERY LAKE REGION, all survivors in the area are STRONGLY ADVISED to evacuate themselves and their belongings from the following locations in advance of August 1st:

• Mystery Lake Camp Office interior
  • All Lake Cabin interiors
  • All Hydroelectric Dam interiors AND surrounding exterior areas.

Remaining in any of these areas during these mysterious disturbances may have unpredictable negative results and could result in the loss of supplies, save games, or even lives.

Stay safe out there!

- Hinterland Team

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Uh oh. I'm in CH atm too, but I have lots of gear in the dam, trappers and camp office:(.

Ain't no way I'm going back for that.I honestly thought there would be another save wipe upon release anyway , so thanks for the heads up.

if its a bug/is it npcs in the sandbox?

hmmm

Yeah I understand they are obviously going to do stuff there that will result in the reset of that area...meaning any stuff stashed there will be gonzo...

Meaning I now have to trek all the way back from DP, Through CH, to the Ravine, and then get all my stuff out of the Camp Office and the dam, if I don't want to lose it all...

It's gonna be a loooooog night...

While I highly doubt they will tell us what in particular is happening, I am definitely curious if this means revamped interiors or the placement of items. I am also curious if this will end up happening to the other regions. I would hate to get these 10 hunting knives, 2 rifles, 2 bows, 50kg of lumber, and the whole dead wolf out to Coastal Highway....only to have that get redone.

Gosh darnit Hinterland I am trying to go the distance on this one. What exactly could be happening?

43 minutes ago, Blinkin said:

One of the things I'm thinking about are the updated interiors with more stuff... but that wouldn't make sense for only these buildings.
Luckily we'll find out soon enough.

I'm thinking of heading over to the lookout or Trapper's at ML. That might be a cool spot to be right after the launch, especially if there will be some new stuff around afterward.

26 minutes ago, SnowWalker said:

I'm thinking of heading over to the lookout or Trapper's at ML. That might be a cool spot to be right after the launch, especially if there will be some new stuff around afterward.

I wondered if the prepper cache or Forestry Lookout might be ok places, but I am in panic mode evaccing all my stuff through the ravine. on trip number two right now. 

Rofl, thanks...;)

Yeah I would assume the whole zone is suspect...I'd just get everything out of there.

I feel bad for new people starting in that zone...

I'd advertise this message a little more widely than this...

New people just starting the game who are not present in this forum are going to be filling out A LOT of bug reports next week...

That's my prediction...

22 minutes ago, Thrasador said:

New people just starting the game who are not present in this forum are going to be filling out A LOT of bug reports next week...

That's my prediction...

First thing they're all gonna ask too is "How does that health system work, I don't get it?" :D

26 minutes ago, Thrasador said:

Rofl, thanks...;)

Yeah I would assume the whole zone is suspect...I'd just get everything out of there.

I feel bad for new people starting in that zone...

I'd advertise this message a little more widely than this...

That's my prediction...

I noticed the message in my steam news feed as well, if I was super stealthy and clever though...I'd have aurorae happen in game and set off the radios and intercom systems in the camp office and dam.

Archived