Any news on part 4? ...please..?

I'm very excited about part 4 of this update, which leads to being impatient, which leads to being restless
It's the 5th today, but there haven't been any news about the update, when it's coming or if it's almost ready or a teaser or.. something.

They said it would come early December, and well here we are in early December without any news about the update! Initially i expected the patch to come today, on the 5th, since that's when the original DLC released exactly one year ago. But now I'm half expecting the patch to release on the weekend since we haven't heard anything so far.

Idk.. i'm just really excited. Some more concrete news for launch would be nice

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, BugReportEnthusiast said:

I'm very excited about part 4 of this update, which leads to being impatient, which leads to being restless
It's the 5th today, but there haven't been any news about the update, when it's coming or if it's almost ready or a teaser or.. something.

They said it would come early December, and well here we are in early December without any news about the update! Initially i expected the patch to come today, on the 5th, since that's when the original DLC released exactly one year ago. But now I'm half expecting the patch to release on the weekend since we haven't heard anything so far.

Idk.. i'm just really excited. Some more concrete news for launch would be nice

Your excitement is shared, there’s a 50/50 chance it’s tomorrow’s or next Tuesday less likely that we head to mid December when hinterland takes winter break, if they were going to delay it til after the Jan return to studio I’d think Raph would have put out a tweet by now also today is the 4th pal 😅

Edited by Enigmaecho

10 minutes ago, Enigmaecho said:

Your excitement is shared, there’s a 50/50 chance it’s tomorrow’s or next Tuesday less likely that we head to mid December when hinterland takes winter break, if they were going to delay it til after the Jan return to studio I’d think Raph would have put out a tweet by now also today is the 4th pal 😅

5th in europe. By a couple hours at least

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, BugReportEnthusiast said:

5th in europe. By a couple hours at least

Fair point but to offer a counter it’s still the 4th in Canada where they are launching the update from lol I also have to concede I have no idea how hinterland handles there releases across the pond wether they arrive on NA servers or EU servers first 

Edited by Enigmaecho

8 hours ago, odizzido said:

I don't think you should expect it for months? I thought part 3 arrived just recently after being significantly delayed?

Not at all.

From June Dev Diary, the first release time given (emphasis mine):

On 6/13/2023 at 12:40 AM, Admin said:

Hello Survivors!

We wanted to update you all and let you know that TALES FROM THE FAR TERRITORY, Part Three is getting close to launch. We are in our final stages of testing, tuning and bug fixing, so expect a launch toward the end of June.

Part 3 indeed released toward the end of June exactly as they said:

On 6/21/2023 at 7:03 PM, Admin said:

TALES FROM THE FAR TERRITORY, Part Three: FRONTIER COMFORTS is available today on Steam, Epic Games Store, PlayStation, and Xbox! (Please note that it can take time for the update to appear on all platforms.) 

8 hours ago, BugReportEnthusiast said:

What? They literally said in their latest dev diary that part 4 is launching "early December".

You mean that you're expecting them to delay it for months?

You can safely ignore that user, they have a history of inventing their own truths.

• Upvote 1