Screenshot for Screenshot Saturday

There have been some really exceptional posts lately. Thank you for sharing your experiences, and keep the screenshots coming! 

Don't forget to check Twitter to see whether your post was shared for #ScreenshotSaturday: twitter.com/intothelongdark and twitter.com/hinterlandgames.

• Upvote 2
  • Like 3

45 minutes ago, JaySovereign said:

Lighting some candles in remembrance for the survivors who didn't make it:

outstanding!  maybe next time your in PV the church there has that candle alter.  Typically used by parishoners to light a candle and pray.  I remember my grandmother taking me to a roadside shrine like that when I was little.  

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Neithan said:

Sometimes I just wish to have snow goggles because snow can get very bright during the day. Especially playing the game during nights is painful sometimes. Also, I can't decrease the gamma because it is hard to see at in-game nights.

screen_ca1c6ebc-9133-4a2a-b90e-4add578f7161_hi.png

screen_db511391-6824-4943-a3fa-47515c4c4592_hi.png

Great pics.  And I agree ,it does hurt the eyes a bit.

• Upvote 1

A few moody shots I entitled "Serenades of Solace ..." Because I'm pretentious 😜

To me, The Riken encapsulates the mystery of a now lost civilisation, whose history may be fading but continues to haunt the imagination; Desolation Point's timeless enigma. I'm romanticised by it, by the idea of our shared fate ... of being stranded together; forsaken.

IMG_20220210_212119.jpg

IMG_20220210_212054.jpg

IMG_20220210_212050.jpg

IMG_20220202_211111.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, piddy3825 said:

Wow, that is a great shot.    I'm seeing things I musta overlooked somewhere in my travels.

Where did you find this gem?

Thanks. It was at the Maintenance Shed at the Broken Railroad.

Edited by Neithan
  • Upvote 1
  • Like 1