Screenshot for Screenshot Saturday

7 hours ago, The Orange Birb said:

Wolf: Got your arms!

But ya that's a really weird bug. Something somewhat familiar happened to me a while back. So when I had an encounter with a wolf and it was charging towards me, I shot an arrow the moment it lunged at me. This caused me to get knocked down while the wolf was just dead. I was on the ground for a few seconds then it went back to normal (As the "struggle" ended, I didn't lose any health in that struggle as well). Maybe something familiar happened on your part? I'm not sure but ya.

I was kneeling, shooting the revolver as the wolf was coming down on my position from an elevated advantage. I assume his lunge knocked me to the ground when the struggle animation took over. 

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, piddy3825 said:

I was kneeling, shooting the revolver as the wolf was coming down on my position from an elevated advantage. I assume his lunge knocked me to the ground when the struggle animation took over. 

The scripted struggle animation has a vertical height. I have had the opposite happen where a wolf below me while I was standing on the end of that big pipe out behind the shop in broken railroad. I was out of reach when the animation started so suddenly I was moved down

inside the pipe when the animation started, cause in my case the wolf was attacking at its height.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Gun Tech. said:

#1 and 4 are correct! 👍

hmmm, yeah I wasnt too sure about pic 2...
but pic three, of the semi truck in the valley, that one is from the transition area connecting ML to Mountain Town via Milton Basin, isnt it?  technically speaking?  Or are you considering the truck to be in mountain town region although your perch is technically in Milton Basin?  just curious, please and thank you

• Upvote 2