Screenshot for Screenshot Saturday

On 6/24/2020 at 2:40 AM, PrincessAutumn said:

Right? hehe that's what I had thought too but unfortunately I have more deer meat than I know what to do with back in Mystery Lake plus all the bear meat from the first bear I got not too long ago ^_^ 

If all the trunks of cars are not full, you do not have enough meat. ;D

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, dahemac said:

Nice shot.

gotta love that level 5 crouching archery perk!  I usually arm my self and crouch before leaving a building just in case of patrolling wolves.  in this case he had just walked by the door and didn't hear me or see me as I was leaving the building.  It was an almost point blank shot and he just plopped over instantly!  

2 hours ago, Sköllnir said:

Here is a touching one for myself personally took today. Just started playing this UH-mazing game 23/06/20.

Wow, you have been grinding. Episode III in the first week. 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼

• Upvote 1

Walking to the camp office. I had started in the morning in Mountain Town and I wanted to go the other way via the basin as I was carrying a lot of stuff that I couldn't put down and it didn't have any climbing spots(Or I thought it didn't) Got to where I needed to be and the game is like "hehe surprise! You have not one but two climbs, enjoy! ^_^ " Oh yeah? well take this, game! I dropped half my water(had over a gallon and a half) and most of my firewood as I had more in Mystery Lake. Got through the basin and when it popped me out at Marsh Ridge in Forlorn Muskeg, I kind of knew where that was but I looked at a map and turns out, I'm in the far northwest corner of the map and I realized I could've gone the other way and wouldn't of wasted so much time.

Anyway I'm starting to get tired and can't climb the rope down as I just passed my encumbrance limit so I skyrim down the face of the cliff and start walking towards the transition point making this face -__-;; the whole way. .. I get to Mystery Lake and as you can see my survivor is nearly exhausted and I now have to listen to his heavy breathing and complaining about his pack as he's walking. .. "sigh, I wonder if I can drop any of this gear!" Dude just shut up and keep walking before I kick your ass all the way to the camp office. :D 

20200623204737_1.thumb.jpg.66038ff9a43609490d19638c887cdb6d.jpg

• Upvote 2
  • Like 4

On 6/27/2020 at 10:08 PM, dahemac said:

Wow, you have been grinding. Episode III in the first week. 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼

I love any survival type game. Been a xbox gamer for 16 years now. I have all the side missions done and just started survival. I love this game. Living off the land. Natures bounty is plentiful.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, piddy3825 said:

gotta love the way the sunshine cuts thru the dust and vapor in the air...  almost like you can reach out and touch it.  

so what does that look like in 4K?  screen_842d58e9-d0d0-4952-9a01-6e92d5b40175_hi.thumb.png.398fda4d2312055ae85fec30c9c8fa9c.png

That looks great. This may not be possible but it would be great if they could make it where if the sun is coming through windows then it should be sunny outside. I get all excited every time and then I open the door and it's instant disappointment as it's overcast or snowy. .. If not then I would love to see some kind of new feature where you can actually look out the windows and see what the weather is like or if there are any  predators near by. ^_^ 

• Upvote 1